A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do

Chapter Thirteen-A Girl’s Gotta Do What A Girl’s Gotta Do

“HARLEY HARLEY HARLEY HEY HARLEY HARLEY HARLEY HEY HEY HEY HARLEY HARLEY!”

I run down the stairs like a maniac, on the search for Harley. I’m on a mission here: get to her before the four guys do.

Coming to a halt, my eyes dance around the lobby. Elena is scowling at the main desk, probably because there’s dust all over it again. My feet rush over there, but my hand gets pulled back, causing me to stop. “WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY LIFE, WOMAN!”

Tati’s scowl gets even deeper. “How come you don’t talk to me anymore?”

I send her a insane look. “Tati, we talked yesterday.” I shake my head. “Do you know where Harley is?”

“That bitch? Who the f-”

“Nevermind, look, I gotta go.”

“But Bart,” She pouts, “I love you.”

Sighing, I take my large hand and plant it on her face, prying her off my wrist. “No, no you don’t.” With that, I take off towards Elena. “ELENA! ELENA! WHERE’S HARLEY?”

“I don’t know, I think she went to the beach,” She answers when I get close enough.

“Ah thank you, kind lady man.” I race off towards the beach, kicking up sand as I go. My eyes look for a blonde headed girl. Instead, I find Louis, whose searching intently for the same person I am. Gulping, I move quicker, hoping I can find her before he does. 

Louis looks in my direction. I yelp and dive behind a large umbrella. I land on somebody’s towel, and apparently, that someone does not like uninvited guests. “Hey, watching it, buddy!” The overweight, hairy man snaps. Sunglasses rest on his dirty brown hair and all he has on is swimming trunks.

“I am sorry,” I huff at him. “Your beach towel just looked very comfortable.”

The guy grimaces at me. “Get outta here!”

“Getting out!” I yell back, rolling off into the sand. I hop up and see that Louis is gone. Let’s just hope he didn’t leave with a certain green eyed blonde. She’s not here, so I guess my other option is to check around the hotel. I maneuver my way out of the beach towels and umbrellas, careful not to touch any of them. Then I take off for the hills, running like it’s going to save my life. Well, in my case, save Harley’s life.

Or ass.

Very cute ass.

FOCUS!

Not very focused.

HARLEY IS GOING TO BE KIDNAPPED BY GUYS IN TIES!