VIII

A constant ringing woke me up from my sleep. Lifting my hand to my night stand I tried to turn off my horrendous alarm clock. I couldn't find the damn thing anywhere. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked for the thing.

I lazily looked around and softly groaned.My eyebrows furrowed and I did a double take of the room. Didn't I fall asleep on the sofa? I faced to the lump next to me. I pursed my lips concluding he brought me in here. His body was turned to me so I had a front view of his face. He looked peaceful, not all mean. I didn't want to ruin this serene moment of him not yelling at me, but the alarm clock was killing me.

"Hey-" I poked his side trying to wake him up.

"Liam-" I poked him harder, still no response. I shook him violently until his arm quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to his face. His eyes popped open then narrowed them at me. I sucked in a breath at how close we were and gulped. His dark blue eyes took in my face.

"What do you want." His voice still raspy form waking up. My eyebrows shot up in surprise, but dismissed it.

"Turn off your alarm." I grumbled and snatched my hand back. I get comfortable again and closed my eyes. Sadly after a few seconds, the covers was thrown off my body and I became freezing. I find them with my hand and laid them back on top of me. They were thrown off again and I sat up glaring at the slightly amused Liam. I lay back down then rolled over to his still warm side. He also took the pillow and blanket from his side. I hear them drop to the floor and I groaned.

"Now what do you want." I put my hands on top of my face wanting to throw a tantrum. I got a glimpse at the time and it's five o'clock. Who's sets their alarm for five.

"It's five, one more hour until I have to get ready for work." I put my face under my pillow. He ripped the pillow from me and I wanted to scream.

"You're coming to work with your boyfriend. I get to work at six while you get there at seven. Now get ready." his dry words sank into me as he threw clothes on me, bra and all. "I went through your clothes and picked these out." He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. A sly smirk cam across my face and I just got up and walked out the room. I went down the stair back to the sofa and grabbed the blanket that was still there. I continued my path down to the theatre room where I knew I was going to be for the day.

Thirty minutes into the movie the theatre door opened and a annoyed Liam was staring in the door frame. He still had his pajamas on but his hair was wet.

"I come out the bathroom to get my shirt and find you gone, with your clothes still on the bed." He grunted as he stalked towards me. "You are coming to work, Azalea." He grabbed my waist and hoisted me up on his shoulder.

"L-let go of me, I don't want to." I pounded the back of his back as he went back into the room.

"You said you weren't taking off today. That means you are going to work." He said as he opened the door to the room. A small yelp slipped out of my mouth when he threw me on the bed.

"You change I'm changing in the bathroom." He turned around and entered into the bathroom, closing the door.

I mutter profanities in both languages and looked at what he picked out. Créame color turtle neck and some black slim ankle pants. I looked down at the shoes and see my black heels. It's not a bad outfit, I just hate he picked it out. I put the outfit on right before he stepped out the bathroom.

He walked out with dark Armani pants and a white button up. I watched him fix his sleeves and unbutton one at the top if his shirt. He makes being attractive look easy.

"Hm, I should dress you more often." I scoffed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, knowing he had an extra. I looked at myself in the mirror, saw my poofy ringlets and big green eyes. I thought I always had a baby face, my face is damn near a circle. After basically insulting myself I stepped back out to put on my shoes.