》ch. 29

You gladly cut through as many people as you needed to, halting your actions as your Haki sensed something coming. It was far, but you could feel it approaching. 

"Holum!" You called out to your friendly demon, who whacked someone in the face with his tail before turning to you. 

"Yes, Y/n-sama!" 

"Don't even utter her name like that you fool!" Sanji yelled in fury from across the plaza, his super-hearing catching the way you called after the white-haired demon's name. 

"Fly me up!" You said and he did so with no question, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you up into the air. From where Holum held you, it would've been hard for any enemy to hit you, and everyone below you seemed like the size of ants. As you were searching the horizon, your eyes widened and you face paled as you saw the gigantic mass that you Haki was warning you about. 

"W-Wait, isn't that..." Holum didn't finish his sentence as he saw the ship that's head was already over the horizon. 

"It's the Ship of Promise! Noah!!" Your voice choked up as you asked Holum to bring you back down to the seafloor. "Is there someone manually carrying it? How is it moving by itself?!" You curious, but panicked, voice rang over the battlefield so Holum could hear. 

"Who knows, but it's going to pierce through the bubble any second now!" He stabbed someone that ran up to him with his hand before pointing with his bloodied finger. "This isn't good!" 

Your eyes were so wide with a shock that you didn't notice the batch of fishmen that decided to take advantage of that. 

"Y/n-sama!" Holum yelled, his hand reaching out to grab you and pull you away from their weapons, but a swordsman jumped in his way. He easily cut through their swords, axes, and other assortments of weapons. His eyes were dark as he then cut through them. 

"Oi! Bitch, you better get a grip! I'm not here to play babysit!" Zoro yelled, hitting you in the back of the head with the hilt of his sword. "Whatever you're thinking about isn't as important as protecting Luffy and keeping these people at bay, understand?!" 

You got over the shock of the hit on your head before raising your fist, "Don't lecture me about Luffy's safety, got it, shitty swordsman!" 

He grits his teeth, raising his sword in defiance. "you wanna call me shitty swordsman when I just saved your life, bitch!" 

"If you're gonna lecture me about it, then don't expect any thanks from me!" You butted heads with him before Nami pulled you two apart. 

"Enough! Both of you, focus!" 

You flipped him off as he stuck his tongue out at you, then you both got back to work at watching Luffy's back. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Hody getting back up from the strong punch. 

However, your attention was grabbed in another direction by a bunch of fishmen thinking they could get to Shirahoshi. You grabbed the hilt of your sword, ready to take care of them, but before you, could Surume acted. You smirked and clapped quietly at his aggressive attacks onto them. 

"Surume, good job!" 
"Surume-sama, you're so  strong!" 

The kraken blushed at you and Shirahoshi's compliments and you chuckled at the mythical creature's reaction. 

"Straw Hat! Do you know what Fishman Karate is?!" Hody exclaimed, moving in front of Luffy in the blink of eyes and using one of his tactics to hit him right in the head. Luffy's head stretched all the way back to where you were standing and you chuckled at his upside face.