Dinner

Baileys PoV
Damon and Elijah has talked of a plan to awaken klaus's siblings at a dinner party klaus was going to have. Unfortunately as one of his conditions I had to attend. Damon wasn't happy, neither was Stefan which surprised Damon greatly. Apparently Stefan switch of his emotions or something but he still cares for me. Anyway Damon helped me into a cute little blue dress before heading to klaus's. I'm really worried, cause all the time I spent with klaus I grew to like him but he took my mummy away from me. Damon helped me get ready and held me tightly as he sped towards klaus's new mansion. "Dami I don't wanna go." I gasped the house coming into view. "I'm sorry bailey you have to." He rubbed my back trying to sooth me but tears still welled in my eyes at the thought of seeing them. "Dami I can't. Steffy please." Stefan looked back at me still in Dani's arms, giving me a small smile before knocking on the door. Dami wipes away the tears that fell from my eyes before setting my down slightly in front of him. Elijah opened the door and smiled gently at the three of us. "Nicklaus, our guests have arrived." He stepped back opening the door wider for us to walk in, Stefan walked in first closing followed by me Damon's hand safely on my shoulders. While walking past I couldn't help but stair up a Elijah still shocked he was alive, he looked down and me winking making me smile. "Gentleman, Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of the terms of our agreements like civilised men." He looked down towards me in front of Damon. "Hello bailey" He smirked and I frowned in returned. Stefan stepped out blocking klaus's view of me. "I didn't come here to eat klaus" he spoke confidently "Fact, I didn't wanna come here at all. But I was told you had cause to hear is out and obviously never let bailey near you without some kind of procreation." He smirked to himself as though he had one. "Well you can sit and eat or I can tech down your throats and rip out your intestines, forcefully taking bailey into my care. The choice is yours." Scared he would compel me again I grabbed both there hands and dragged them towards the table. Elijah chuckled behind us but klaus stared at we frowning. We sat at the table there was a place for me but it was next to klaus so Damon kept my safely on his lap knowing I didn't wanna be here.

After they had finished eating, Dami had tried to get me to eat but I didn't feel well. The same feeling when klaus took me at the dance. Which scared me. "So why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?" Elijah suggested "it's very simple" Dami began. "Klaus gets his coffins back, in exchange, he and the original extended family leave mystic falls. Me, Stefan, Elena and munchkin live happily ever after. No grudges." I leaned closer not Damon's chest as klaus smirk grew. "I don't think you understand. Elena's doopelganger blood insures that I will always have more hybrid to fight those who oppose me. I will never leave her behind. " klaus stood up and began pacing as he continued. "And as for bailey she's one of kind,  her species is extremely rare if I leave she comes With me." He looked right at me and I began shaking with fear. Stefan growled protectively standing up. "Let's say  I do leave them here. Under your protection, what then? How long before elena turn into a vampire or bailey taken by witches for her power. The worse thing for Elena and bailey... is the two of you." Damon signed looking at Stefan. "I need some air" Damon got up and placed me on his chair, he kissed my head before leaving. "Let me deal with this" Elijah stood up and followed Dami outside. I stared right at Stefan my fear growing since Damon left. "All this talk makes me thirsty" klaus announced before draining the blood from one of the serving girls. My breathing picked up as I began to panic. "Bailey you alright" Stefan asked me. "I can't breath..." I gasped out tears began to build in my eyes. A pair of arms wrapped around me in attempt to help my breathing while rocking me back and forth. My breathing can back and I took slow deep breaths in and out. "That's it little moon, in and out" only now I released that it was klaus holding me. My first instinct was to push away but I felt relief in his comforting embrace. I'm am taken from his arms and placed on the floor by Damon. He must have came back when I had my panic attack. The continued discussing there agreement but I couldn't focus. When klaus calmed me down I felt more comfort than anyone else, but he is a monster. " and bailey" my attention was drawn back at the mention of my name "she will come with me and I will ensure she grows into the most powerful women on the planet." I ran to Damon's side clinging onto him "I don't wanna be powerful, Dami don't make me be powerful. I want it gone. you promised." He crouched down and stroked my hair. "He's not gonna take you anywhere bailey and I always keep my promises." He kissed my head and securely held my hand in his. "So what you say Stefan do we have a deal?" Stefan walked forward looking at klaus's s outstretched hand. "What are you doing?" Dami yelled as he went to shake it "steffie no!!" I screamed he can't give me to klaus what's wrong with him. And then they shook hands "sorry klaus but no deal" I sighed in relief until klaus snapped stefans arms and shoved it in the fire. I shrieked as Stefan yelled out in pain. Damon went to help but Elijah held him back I stood in the middle of the room drowned in fear. "What are you doing?" Damon shouted his anger growing. "Stop!" Klaus looked at Damon still holding Stefan in the flames. "Bring me my coffins before I burn him alive." Damon sighed "I'll get it" he began to leave with Elijah following.

Stefan hand was still burning when Elijah and Dami returned. Klaus released Stefan in shook staring at the doorway "brother why haven't you left?" He asked his voice shaking slightly. "We forgot desert." He removed a napkin form a small tray revealing 2 silver daggers. My head subconsciously tilted to the side in confusion. What do they mean? "What have you done" klaus looked as though he was about to break. "What have you done? You see I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises. We are doing this on my terms now." A man with short brown hair appeared from behind Elijah. "Kol" klaus gasps stepping back. "Long time brother" Kol replied this was his family. Yay! Now they could all be together! A man appeared behind klaus holding a dagger. What are they doing. "Finn don't" klaus pleaded as Finn stabbed jlauses hand. "No!!!" I gasped trying to reach him but Elijah stopped me. Klaus try's to escape his brothers but Rebekah's in his way. "Rebekah" she stabbs him too. "No!! dont Hurt him!!" The ignored me. "Lijah you have to help him." He ignored me and turned towards Damon's don Stefan. "You're free to go, this is family business. Please take bailey home." Damon picked me up as I struggle. "No! KLAUS!!!!" I continued screaming his name tears flowing till we sped to the boarding house and i couldn't make a sound. Tears just silently fell as Dami helped me get ready for bed and told me to get some rest. But I couldn't sleep. Not when klaus could be dead.