-Chapter 3-

(Before we start! Please consider voting, commenting, and following me! I'm very dedicated to making a good and lengthy book so please do follow if this is something you like! Thank you!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Marinettes POV*

I was watching the new video of Adrien's latest photo-shoot and ooooohh my god. That guy is just way to hot to handle~ He just makes me want to faint every single time I see him. Well, what can you do? He probably doesn't even know I exist... Just then Tikki popped out of my bag.

"Marinette, please don't be sad, trust me, If Adrien can't see how much of a perfect, pretty, and confident girl you are, then I don't know what's wrong with him." Tikki said with a sympathetic smile.

"Oh Tikki, what would I do without you?" I smiled and sighed. I decided to sketch out a nice hat for me. Maybe a nice shade of white would look good on me, or maybe a baby blue to accent my eyes. Just then I heard a scratch on my windows, and a knock on my terrace door. I opened it to see a blanc version of Chat Noir. I obviously thought this was a joke and giggled a bit at his little costume change.

"Chat Noir what are you doing here? And what's with the whole-" I pointed a his suit, "Blanc version?" I said while holding back a giggle. He smirked this evil and kind of... viscous smile. My heart started racing when he quickly ran up behind me and smelled my hair.

"C-chat N-noir-? w-What are you d-Doing?" I stuttered out. He chuckled a deep, empty laugh. He quickly came face to face with me. I gasped to see his eyes red as a rose.

"What's the matter Marinentte~? Scared?" He chuckled and sat down on my desk chair. "I'm gonna draw this out as long as possible, so get ready princess~" He said with a grin. "I know you know who Ladybug is... I need you to tell me.." He came right up to my face and tapped my nose 'sweetly' "And I need to know NOW." He demanded. His breath was on my neck. This caused my cheeks to go red. He chuckled. I stepped back cautiously, and he eyed me as I did so.

"I-i don't know what you're talking about C-chat N-noir..." I lied. He quickly pinned me against my wall and covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Silly purrincess~ It's Chat Blanc now." He hissed against the crook of my neck. I then pushed him off of me. He grunted as I did so.

"That can't be... How did this-" I said with a wave of realization... I did this... Well, Ladybug technically did, but that's not the point. I hurt Chat- I got him akumatized... Chat...

"Don't play dumb with me Marinette, I know you're a smart girl.." He took a couple steps closer to me. "Just tell me." He harshly said. I couldn't... I couldn't tell him. No. No way in hell would I do that.

"I- i D-don't even know who she I-is.!" I profusely stated to him. He came so close, I could sense his anger radiating towards me.

"Fine, have it your way..." He said while pushing himself up against me. His lips went to my ears and said, "But just wait... I'll break you over and over, just to fix you and do it all over again~" He said with a domineering voice. I gasped as he smirked at my face. "It'll be so much fun~" He said while chuckling. He kissed my cheek and left, jumping out of the terrace and running off into the distance. My face was so red... RED WITH RAGE! Who does he think he is! I would never let him do that! Tikki then came out of my bag and had a look of fear.

"Marinette, Chat Noir has been akumatized! This could do some terrible things to Plagg! He could even..!" She gasped, "Turn against us!." She said while letting a small tear fall out of her eye. All I did was give her a small hug.

"Don't worry Tikki, I'll figure this out." I said with a small smile. "Do you think you can transform?" Tikki nodded.

"Alright Tikki, spots on!" I then transformed and jumped out of the terrace to find Chat Blanc.

*Chat Blancs POV*

When I hopped out of her room, I couldn't stop smirking. The face she made when she realized who I was, was just amazing. Her intoxicating scent, Her beautiful hair, and just her overall spark with me was marvelous. I had trouble trying to compose my self with her... I could've just kissed her and ripped off all her clothes if I wanted to, but that was going to have to wait. Right as I stopped to catch a breath, a little red bug showed up. Heh, guess I was gonna have to squish it.

"Oh, Buga-boohoo, what do you want.?!" I asked with venom dripping from each word.

"Why, Chat Noir wh-" I cut her off and yelled, "THAT'S CHAT BLANC TO YOU!" She looked at me wide eyed. I smiled a wicked smile.

"Now get on with it~" I said seductively. She tightened her gaze on me and I held back a chuckle.

"Why are you like this? Where is Chat Noir?!" She yelled at me. I just sneered at the name.

"For the love of god Ladybug, TAKE A HINT, HE'S GONE!" I yelled right back. She put her hands on her hips, and I couldn't help but look her over, she's still as beautiful as ever. My love never changed for her, but you know what they say about love and hate, they're one and the same.

"I know that's not true, and you know it! The real Chat Noir is in there I know it!" She used her yo-yo to try to catch me, but I jumped over it and pounced on her.

"You sneaky little bug-!" I said as she wriggled to get out of my grasp. Something happened and It all went black for a minute... I wonder what happened. It doesn't matter, she had gotten away in that time.

"DAMNIT!" I yelled out into the night. I decided to just call it a day and go home. Until a little moth decided to drop in.

"Chat Blanc! What happened! Ladybug was right where you wanted her and you completely missed your opportunity.! Another goddamn slip up and you can say goodbye to your powers!" Hawk-Moth yelled at me. I rolled my eyes, I didn't need him! I have my own powers! I don't need anyone!

"Go ahead! I don't care!" I yelled back. I'll go rouge if I have to!" I turned off our communication and ran off. I stopped when I got back to the house. I de-transformed and Plagg tried to talk to me, but I shoved him in a box and locked him in a closet. I didn't wanna hear it from him right now. All I wanted was some fun~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A/N: 1158 words! Wow, I'm getting good. Jkjk, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm gonna try to make more tomorrow! Luv ya'll <3*