119

"You won't know this feeling
Unless you pull the trigger
Hey you can call your 119
If you're having a hard time
The problem is I'm not a flame that's easy to tame"

                                    -119 by NCT dream

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

I woke up for the third time that day. to the feeling of an ice pack being held to my face. I instinctively tried to sit up, forgetting that I had been tied to a chair, only to realize that although I was still tied up, I was no longer sitting in a chair. My head hurt even more than when Taeil had used my face as welcome mat. I could barely remember anything after the first hit. The pain really took over all my senses. 

I look around, having somehow forgotten that there was someone in the room sitting right beside me.

"If you're looking for *****, he apparently ****** with you in it," a voice explained.

I whipped my head toward the voice only to hurt myself in the process.

"Here," the person said as he put the ice pack on my neck.

It was the Chinese boy from earlier.

"What?" I asked, having not understood all of what he said earlier due to his thick accent.

"I said, he broke the chair, if that is what you were *****," he repeated.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand very well." The combination of having been beaten to a pulp, his thick accent, and not being a native Korean speaker, made it really difficult to decipher what the man was saying.

He let out a sigh as he pointed to a chair in the corner of the room. He then made a fist with one hand and lightly punched his other hand. After that, he made two fists, put them together then separated them in a breaking motion.

I looked at him like a deer in the headlights, still not quite understanding.

He slapped a hand to his face in frustration.

"I can't speak English, so unless you speak Chinese, ******, Okay?"

After getting over some of the grogginess from having just woken up, things clicked.

"Oh! He broke the chair while he was hitting me?"

The man nodded.

"Wait. Who are you? Why are you helping me?"

"They call me Winwin, and I'm not helping you. Last night Jaehyun ***** so Taeyong ordered me to do my best to ****** and keep you alive."

"Winwin?" I groaned, becoming more and more aware of the pain I was in.

"Why do they call you Winwin?" I asked.

"It's hard for Koreans to pronounce Chinese names, so instead of ******* learn Chinese, NCT requires the Chinese members to learn Korean."

He sounded almost bitter about it.

"Oh. I'm Y/N, Y/L/N"

"You mean to tell me that these jackasses are ***** to find out any information they can on who you are, and you just told me willingly?" he asked expectantly.

"Umm... I guess?"

Winwin face palmed.

"Of course, they didn't ask you."

"So why didn't they put me in a new chair? There seems to be plenty down here." I asked, randomly changing the subject.

"Why do you keep asking such pointless questions? Why does it matter if they give you a new chair or not?" he barked.

"I'm sorry, I was just curious," I whimpered.

He let out another sigh.

"It's pointless to ***** when he might just end up breaking this one too. Not to mention that your body is in a serious condition. Lying down is probably best so that ******and heal a bit."

Despite the random gaps in my understanding of what he was saying, I could understand the gist of what he was trying to communicate.

"I'm also the one who hanged you into the clothes you are currently wearing. Normally, I would apologize for having undressing you, but it seemed like there wasn't much undressing to do."

I looked down at my body just noticing the worn-down blue sweater and baggy sweatpants I was now wearing. The clothes must have belonged to one of the taller members because they were much too large for me despite being considered tall according to Korean standards.

I watched Winwin as he set the ice pack so that it was resting on my face where most of that damage was done. He then started scrambling through a first aid kit I hadn't noticed earlier.

The took out a syringe filled with a clear liquid and I started panicking.

"Don't worry, it's not going to hurt you. We use this whenever one of our *** undergoes a serious beating like you did. It's just going **** adrenaline rush so that you don't stop breathing ***** and lucky for you, you ****feel as much pain. The only **** is **** won't be able to sleep tonight. Normally you should sleep for these kinds of injuries, but I'm worried you won't be able to wake up."

Despite my continued resistance, Winwin easily managed to stick the needle into my left arm. I swear I could feel my pupils dilate to the size of watermelons. The pain that was crippling my body was now replaced with the extreme urge to run around, but sadly, despite feeling as though I could lift a truck, I still couldn't break free of the chains that kept me still.

Winwin just kept staring at me. It looked like he wanted to say something to me, to ask me a question, but he remained silent. After being lost in thought for a few moments, Winwin finally got up to leave. He made his way up the steps, stopping for a brief moment at the top. He took one last look at my twitching body.

"Did he give her the necklace before he was murdered?" Winwin asked himself out loud, quietly enough so that only he could hear.

He opened the door and made his way back to the rest of NCT 127.  

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

A/N: short chapter because oof.
Please vote. It makes me so happy.
Next update soon. Happy birthday Winwin!