Chapter 7

Y/n POV

"Ughhhh," I groaned while smashing my alarm," I have to go to school."

I couldn't even think about facing Sehun after the dance. I knew I liked him, but my life was complicated. I had at least six soulmate tattoos, more could come. They were just appearing out of no where and I was confused as fuck. But I knew I had to tell him that I liked him too, so we could have a relationship.

"You've got this Y/n," I told myself in the mirror.

I put on my clothes, and rushed to school.

"Shit, I forgot Chanyeol," I grumbled.

I had no time to turn back, so I texted Chanyeol.

Y/n:

I left early for school, so you need to find a different ride

Chanyeol:

How rude, I'll just have Kyungsoo take me, or Baekhyun

Y/n:

Do not mention him in my presence.

Chanyeol:

Okay, see ya later.

Y/n:

Yup 😁

I looked out to see hell, oops I meant school. I parked my car in the closest spot I could find, and ran into the school.

"Sehun," I took a deep breathe, "I need to talk to you."

He nodded and followed me to the courtyard.

"What did you want to tell me?"

How did I want to word this? I should tell him about all my tattoos right, or should I just begin with my feelings. I don't know! I guess I'll just wing it.

"Sehun, I like you too," I confessed, "I would love to be your girlfriend, but my soulmate situation is weird."

"What do you mean?" He gave me a confused look.

I took a deep breathe and pulled up my sleeves. His eyes widened, but I ignored his reaction and continued. I pulled up my jeans around my ankles. His eyes turned as wide as saucers, but I still continued. I pulled down my collar to expose the tattoo on my collarbone. Lastly, I showed him my first tattoo the one on the back of my neck.

 Lastly, I showed him my first tattoo the one on the back of my neck