~18~

(Jimin's POV)

She....

She.....

She called me handsome....

Y/N....

Her voice...

Jimin still stands completely starstruck in the doorway of their apartment as he reaches up and feels his sweater, the soft fleece material gliding against his fingers.

Why do I feel so frustrated?

Why can't I tell her she looks beautiful in what she is wearing?

Why do I have to be the one that cannot see.

Why did that have to happen that day.

Why can't I be normal.

"Hyung...did Noona leave?..."

Jimin swallows hard and simply nods as he turns around and closes the door, his cheeks tickling from the tears dripping off his chin.

"Hyung?! Why are you crying?!"

"I....I feel so f-frustrated....why do I have to be blind...why can't I help Y/N cook properly? Or read a book like she does? Why do I have to be blind?!"

Jimin carefully sits down on the couch and buries his face into his hands as Jungkook sits down beside him, Jimin's shirt pressing against his back when Jungkook rubs it.

"Hyung...I know....I'm so sorry....I wish it had been me that day.."

"No Jungkookie...don't wish this...I'm happy it was me instead of you..."

"Hyung...I wish...I wish I could do more to help you...I'm so sorry I had to be the baby b-brother.."

"No...Jungkook..."

Jimin carefully hugs his younger brother when he begins to cry, his tears soaking the older male's sweater.

"Hyung I'm so sorry you have to be trusfrated!"

Aww...

"Jungkookie....it's Alright...I'll be alright...I promise..."

Jungkook is so fragile...

I have to be so careful letting things show around him...he always feels like it's his fault...

"I wish I would've been better that day Hyung! I'm so sorry!"

"Shhh shhh shhh...don't say that Jungkookie....please...it's alright...Hyung is okay as long as you're okay alright?"

Jimin tenderly reaches out and places his hands on his little brother's cheeks, his thumbs wiping away his excessive tears.

"Don't be sad Jungkookie, this is your day off from school. How about we watch that movie that you love so much hmm? And eat some of the ramen Y/N made for us?"

Jimin hears the younger male nod and bury his face into his brother's neck, his arms wrapped tightly around his body.

"Okay Hyung...I'm sorry I cried....I love you..."

"It's okay to cry Jungkookie. As long as afterwards you smile for me."

"I'll keep smiling for you Hyung, I promise."

"Good."

···················

(Jungkook's POV)

Ah...

My day off yesterday was so nice...

I wish I didn't have to go to school...