Part 21

As you opened your eyes the world around you began to spin.

Your mind was blank to everything and the throbbing pain in your head took over the rest of your senses.

It took you a moment to gain your bearings, feeling so disorientated and at a loss.

You were in your bedroom and in your bed. That much you were sure of...

But you don't remember how you got there to begin with.

You tried retracing your steps from the night before, but the throbbing in your head only intensified.

It was going to take a lot of work in remembering anything in this state.

Water...

I need water.

You let out a pained groan as you rolled over in your bed, reaching out to your nightstand for anything that might resemble a water bottle, the searing sun coming in from your bedroom windows only making this so much more excruciating than it should have been.

After what felt like an absolute mission, you found what you were after, cranking your neck backward and guzzling the entirety of the water bottle as if your whole life depended on it.

I am never drinking again...

This wasn't the first time you told yourself that you wouldn't touch alcohol again after a bad hangover, and you doubt it will be the last, but damn it's such an easy trap to fall into.

Thank god it's Sunday and I don't have work...

You don't know how long you had been lying idly in your bed now, time becoming a blurred concept for your non-functioning brain. 

Any slight movement you took made you feel nauseous and the sharp, drilling feeling inside your head making it near impossible to fall back asleep.

The idea of wasting your last day off in this miserably hungover state just seemed ridiculous. 

I guess I like to punish myself..

But I'm sure there are less painful methods of making myself feel like trash.

You finally managed to motivate yourself to get out of bed, rummaging through your handbag from last night in search of your phone and not surprised in the least to find that it had 0% battery.

In a zombie-like state, you carried your phone, charger cable and another bottle of water to the bathroom with you, turning the taps on to run yourself a much needed bath.

As you impatiently waited for the bath to fill, you walked over to the mirror in your bathroom expecting the worst.

But as you looked up at the girl in the mirror, you were pleasantly surprised to find that even in your most drunken state last night, you still managed to take off all of your makeup and even put on face cream.

I guess drunk (Y/N) doesn't totally hate me after all.

Once the bath was finally ready, you hastily slid into the tub, instantly feeling your body start to relax. 

You let the warm water soak into your dehydrated body, hopeful to wash away any remnants of your hangover and bring you back to the land of the living. 

If it weren't for the slight paranoia of falling asleep in the bath and drowning, you're sure you could easily pass out in this position, the warmth and comfort doing wonders for your otherwise pathetic condition. 

Your mind just beginning to function once more, quickly danced back to last night, curious to piece together exactly what went down. 

After Hana told you about the note she kept from you, you remember Ji-eun totally blowing up about it.