Ch.19 Fun and games

More sinning than usual my friends. Sorry guys. Ill update as much as I can. But I might wrap this story up soon. I'm sorry but I'm losing interest. I didn't want to say it but I am.

Catra's pov

I keep purring and she kept blushing. My powers were her weaknesses. I leaned down and kissed her. I put my hands on her hips and her hands went up to my hair.

I felt safe with her. Nothing could change that. When she left me I felt....empty but now I feel complete.

I slipped my hands up her shirt and felt some abs. I smirked against her and deepened the kiss. I could practically feel her blush. I purr against her lips making her moan. I pulled back because we both need to breath.

I'm Still smirking and adora is blushing a really bright red
I laugh and pulled her closer to me and get comfortable on top of her. I kept my hands on her hips and I feel her wrap her legs around my waist and I smile.

"Comfortable adora?" I said and kissed her nose." Catraa don't tease mee." She said and I laughed." Teasing is fun though ~" I said and kissed her again. I could do this all night.

In the morning

I woke up next to adora. I was in my pajamas. Mr and adora were basically glued together so I had the best idea ever.

"Adoraa." I said and tickled her like crazy. She started laughing and woke up. I smirked and we separated and stretched. I yawned. "Let's sit around all day. I mean we had like a three day week." I said and got dressed in short shorts and a tank top. Adora got into basically the same but a LGTBQ shirt. I smirked at that and stretched.  So soar. Adora may be light but when you tired everything is heavy. I yawned and we got breakfast. Glimmer was in sweat pants and t-shirt. I finished quickly and went and watched anime. Anime was my life. Everything was chill until-

I heard running footsteps behind me and ducked. Adora grabbed me and we fell off the couch. I was on top like always and rightfully. I kissed her before getting up and back onto the couch piling her up with me. I burried my face into the crook of her neck and purred. I felt her shiver and I smirked. I bit her neck before going back to watching tv. I wasn't bored. I was amused by adora and the tv. Adora meant so much to me that she is always on my mind and I love it. I love the way she moves and how smooth her voice is. You can't stop me from loving how perfect she is. But that isn't why I truly love her. I truly love her because she is so caring and loving and passionate.....but most of all...

........

She will always be there for me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-