Genya Shinazugawa |I'm a Man

Requested by usereesa

"Come on, say ahhhhh~" you cooed as you hold a spoonful of soup towards Genya, trying to feed him, as he was bedridden due to an injury.

"I'm not a kid and I can eat on my own!" he refuse to eat it, as his face was a blushing mess.

"why are you being shy, it's not like it's the first time I feed you" you tease as his face get even more red.

"Shut up!" he said as he look away from you.

"just eat it!" you said as you force the spoon on his mouth, he cough but swallowed it nonetheless.

Ever since the accident when he was a little kid, when his mother died and his brother left to become a demon slayer, Genya was left alone. you being a close friend of their family and being 5 years older than him, you're the same age as his older brother. you took in Genya and took care of him ever since.

"But seriously, your're becoming more and more like your brother each day, you're becoming reckless, take care of your body more, okay " you rant as you force another spoonful of soup on his mouth. 

"...okay" he quietly mumbled still avoiding eye contact, you just smiled and took a napkin and wipe the corners of his mouth, his face becoming a blushing mess again.

"HEY! Stop treating me like a child! I can do that myself" he embarrassingly said as he snatch the napkin away from your hands and wipe his mouth.

"I can't help it, my little Genya would always be a little kid, now that I think about it, you were so cute back then, you eve-"

"Stop it! don't make me remember it! go back now, I'm going to sleep!" he said as he lie down the bed and covered himself with the blanket, but not before you catch glimpse of his red face, which you chuckled at.

You had always been a mother figure for Genya, you took care of him, supported him when he said he wanted to follow his brother and apologize. Though he might not admit it, Genya had depended on you, for him you were not just a close family friend, not a mother, but an older sister he never had.

"This is so unfair!" you pout as you stand beside him.

"What is?" he asked as he stare down at you while you have to look up just to meet his eyes.

"I'm like this taller than you when we were kids, how come your're so much taller than me now" you argued as you measure the height difference between you two. you just come around his shoulder, his huge built towering above you.

"That's just how it is" he said as he slightly blush from your cute pout. 

"...If you're taller, I won't be able to do it anymore" you whispered but was heard by Genya anyway.

"What is?" he asked again

"Bent down a little" you ordered as you slightly push him down from his shoulder, which he oblige, a little curious what you will do.

"Hmmm I guess I can still do it" you happily said as you ruffled his hair, a gesture you do when he was much shorter than you.

"I told you to stop treating me a kid!" he said a little embarrassed, though he won't admit it, he secretly likes it when you ruffled his hair.

"You'll always be my cute little Genya" you giggled at his red embarrassed face. 

"Whatever..."

Though, he thinks you're like his family, Genya can't help but fall in love with you. He knows you think of him like a little brother so he kept his feeling to himself. but how long can he hide it, when you're with him 24/7. 

"Let's just wait for night to come and the demon would surely come out" you said as you and Genya were on a mission together.

When night falls, like you two expected, the demon appears and with having confidence on easily defeating it, both of you let your guard down. The demon were able to throw the both of you away. 

"I'll cut you to pieces and feed you to my children" the demon screech and was about lunge at Genya you step between them and took a fighting form.

"I'll see you try! You have to go through me if you want to eat him, you ugly piece of sh*t" 

 maybe Genya was influencing you too much, as you fight the demon while Genya regain his balance, the demon throw you out again, this time you collided to the brick house and your foot got pinned by a ruble. 

seeing this, for the first time all Genya could see was red, his body seems lighter and stronger. With this, he easily defeated the demon, as it turn to dust. he immediately ran towards you and lift the ruble pinning your feet.

"Are you okay?" you asked examining him for injuries, despite being wounded yourself. 

"ARE YOU CRAZY!...you always scold me to take care of myself, but look at you, you're bleeding all over and you're asking if I'm okay? look out for yourself once!" he shouted as he closed his fist, his sudden outbreak surprising you a little but quickly look at him softly. 

"Oh Genya, I'm sorry , I just can't help but get worried about you" you gently spoke as you hold one side of his face when he kneeled down, Genya unconsciously nuzzling to your touch.

"Stop it! I told you I'm not a kid anymore so stop treating me like one" he said, this time more softly.

"I told you, You'll always be my little Genya" you giggled as you warmly smile at him. 

"you're so stubborn, I'll prove to you that I'm not a kid anymore" he said as he suddenly cupped your face and leaned down to kiss you, your eyes widening at the sudden gesture, but soon closed them as you melt to his kiss. 

the simple kiss become a heated make up session, like you two had always wanted to do this but never got the chance and now that you both had a taste of each other, it's becoming a addiction.

When Genya pulled back,a string of saliva connect both of your mouth. both of your face was red, especially Genya.

"...I guess you're no longer a kid" you muttered as you smiled at him, your heart beating so fast and longing for his touch.

"I told you, I'm a man"