12: Crashing Her Date

Stuck

I am fucking stuck here and I have no way of getting out. Why did I even think that this date was gonna be a good idea?

I couldn't help myself from rolling my eyes due to the situation I was in right now. I am going to kill my sister once I get home. How did she even think that this man was gonna be my type?

He was talking non-stop and half of the time, I just nodded and the other half I was daydreaming. He went from this topic to that in the speed of light. Wait a minute, wasn't he talking about politics just now? Now he is talking about the price of vegetables.

This is so torturous. Why did I come here to suffer?

I miss work.

I wondered what Mr. Park was doing right now. Was he bored? Tired? Having Fun? He was probably bored. He hates those gatherings. His uncles are again going to kill him from continuous questions and his aunts are going to bore him to death by suggesting him their friend's daughters and Nathan, Natalie, and Natasha are probably troubling him.

I glanced at my bag which had chocolates in them. Did they miss my chocolates?

Get your shit together Y/N. Don't think about them. You need to start distancing yourself from them so that it will be easier to leave.

The food arrived and I quietly ate it. Nodding at times and answering two-three questions when necessary. He talked all the time and to be honest, I was getting annoyed by him cutting me off almost all the time.

"Miss Kim, what do you think about sky diving?"

"I think it's-----", Before I even had the chance to speak, he again jumped to another question.

"What about your favorite books?"

I sighed.

It felt like he was talking with himself all the time and honestly I wanted to get the hell out of here.

After the dinner ended, I walked out of the hotel with him. He offered me to have a walk with him in the nearby park. Since I couldn't decline, I reluctantly accepted it.

"I had a great time today, Miss Kim.", He said.

"Yeah, Same here.", I said lying. If he only knew what was going on inside my brain...

"Can we perhaps do this again? I would love to hang out with you once again."

"Ahh.....", Did I want to hang out with him again? No, Absolutely No. But that was impolite. "Yeah, Sure. I would love to listen to your discussions once again.", no not really.

"I forgot to give you this.", He told and took out one simple bracelet from inside. "Please accept it."

"Thank you so much but I can't accept it."

"Please take it. It would look really beautiful in your hand."

"But---", Before I could deny, he was already fastening it around my wrist.

"I am thankful that you decided to spend time with me today.", He said.

"No, I should thank you.", I told.

His hands kept on holding my hand and it was honestly so awkward. Someone save me, please.

As if the god heard my prayer, a voice echoed in my ears.

"Miss Kim!"

I instantly recognized the voice. Mr. Park was here. I jolted up and my eyes widened when I saw a furious Park Jimin in front of me. God heard my prayer but he sent a devil to help me.