Lockers

Rain's standing by her and Mal's lockers Chad speaks to Ben, she can obviously hear what's being said.

"Nosey," Audrey murmurs

"Those kids are trouble." Chad points to Rain and she quickly hides behind the locker door

"Did it really take you that long to figure it out?" Mal smirks

"Bye, guys," Evie makes a swift exit.

"Bye," Rain mutters, her eyes trained on Chad, But Mal gives an actual response.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance."

"Oh. No offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince."

Rain's draw dropped, along with most of the parents in the room. All of them waiting for either Beast, Belle's or Aurora's response.

"Audrey," Aurora started and Audrey nearly burst into tears "apologise, even if you haven't said it yet,"

"Sorry King Adam and Queen belle," Rain nearly started laughing, but held it together until her and Mal made eye contact. Then the whole row of VK's lost it.

"But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother. And that girl's mother," Audrey points to Rain "took a baby and used a child for her own personal gain."

"Ayyyyy," Rain put the peace sign up "I got a mention and what my mother did wasn't even related to you," she looked to Audrey and even Rapunzel and Eugene had to hold in laughter at the bluntness.

"I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later." Ben walks over to Rain and Mal "Hey!"

"Thank the lord," Lonnie got some strange looks "I need more of Rain and Ben interacting," 'Grace' smiled slightly. She'd sort of fallen into the background, only speaking up when something major happened.

"Hi," They both slam their lockers and Rain's eyes widen at the close proximity between her and Ben.

"how were your first days?"

"Super," Mal answers but sarcasm is dripping off her words.

The VK's smirk at her

Ben points to both their lockers. Mal's says long live evil and Rain's has stars scattered across it with 'Mother knows best' written at the bottom.

"You guys are really talented," Rapunzel speaks up for the first time in a while "you should come to my art class," Rain just looks down.

"No thanks, that sounds lame," Mal completely shuts down her offer. But Rapunzel notices Rain's silence and smiles a bit.

"You know, you guys should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?"

Jane walks past and Mal's attention shifts.

"Way to take all the fun out of it." Rain moves her head slightly to give Mal the go ahead and she follows Jane.

"You'd better not corrupt my daughter," Fairy godmother looks to Mal

"Mom!" Jane shouts in embarrassment.

"What about you?" Ben turns his attention back to Rain "you're really good at drawing,"

"Like Mal said. Way to take the fun out of it." he looks defeated but then looks as if he's got an idea.

"I mean you don't have to do it on paper, the Queen of Corona holds an art class once a month where you draw on walls, floors, lockers." Rain raises her eyebrow "look I'll tell her you might come, it's in like two days so..."

"Isn't the Queen of Corona Rapunzel?" He nods "look, I don't think I'll be welcome..."

"Of course, you'd be welcome!" Rapunzel shouts and they all jump "what your mother did doesn't change what I think about you,"

"You'd be the first," Rain mumbles and Rapunzel looks at her sadly.

"I'll come with you!"

"You're not gonna let me say no, are you?" He shakes his head "finneee,"

"Great! I'll talk to you about it tomorrow" Rain smiles before walking into the bathrooms. Ben sighs and leans against the locker next to hers, a smile on his face as if contemplating something.

"Ohhhh, look you both smiled after interacting," Lonnie squeals and ben sighs. He had to admit, he was starting to like Rain more than Audrey. She seemed so real, and god did he need that.