Chapter 6: Trouble pt 2

''It looks like we have company.''

I feel my body pushed forward, as a strong hand grips my arm.

Immediately, two pers of eyes look at our direction. Shit.

''Well, hello there girls.'' A tall, skinny guys says.

He is the one who suggested they ''share'' Zoey. Asshole.

''How can we help you in this fine evening?'' he sarcastically continues.

I feel the need to slap this stupid smirk out of his face, but I hold myself. If we want to get out of this situation without trouble, we have to be smart.

''We were looking for our friend. Is there any chance you've seen her?'' I ask staring at Dylan's side. The girl he was holding a minute ago, is nowhere to be found.

What the fuck?

''How does your friend look like?'' he asks, pretending to care, when we both know he doesn't give a shit.

''Short, brunette, curly hair?'' I say.

''She was wearing a pink strapless crop top and black bell-bottom pants. Heels also.'' Mikaela adds.

''Mmm...no, I don't think so, but she definitely sounds hot'' the first guy says laughing.

''Is that so? Maybe your friend over there knows.'' I continue staring at him.

''Dylan, do you perhaps know any chick looking like that?'' He asks his friend.

Dylan pretends to think for a moment, before he negatively responds.

''Nah...I think I would remember a girl like her.''

I feel the need to run over him and punch his face. Who the hell does he think he is?

''See I told you. We haven't seen her.'' The first one says. ''But since you guys are here why don't we all hang out together?'' he suggests with a smug look.

''I don't think so. We still need to find our friend. But thanks for the offer.'' Mikaela responds.

''Mmmm that's disappointing.'' He says, looking down.

''But we can't keep you here without your will, right?'' he adds the last sentence, looking directly into my eyes and I shiver.

''No, you can't.'' I respond firmly, holding my ground.

The air becomes thinner as we continue our stare game. I'm not backing up, but neither does he.

My heart starts to pound, as I realize we are not going to make it out of here easily.

A negative vibe fills the room and I feel my anxiety kick in. He looks at me as if he is planning my death.

Don't panick.

''Eric don't scare the girls like that. They are going to think we're threatening them.'' The guy who found us says.

''And we don't want that right?'' he adds, with a smile.

Although, we all see the meaning behind it. It is too obvious.

They ARE threatening us, but they also aware of the fact, we found their hide out and we can easily expose them.

After a few seconds, Eric cracks a smile, not a real one obviously, and says.

''Of course not.''

But the way he said it...It's so intimidating, enough to give me chills and a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Something about him is off. Dylan and the other guy look like the typical bad boys, you can find out in every high school or college. Arrogant, cocky, with a huge attitude and a muscular body. Probably athletes.