Chapter 59: Giving the news

-Xavier's POV

I gulp still staring at my phone in my hands. Shit, what does she want? I look up to see Heather giving my phone the same confusion my face is currently displaying. Cami gathers Luca in her arms ushering him out of the room. Tessa and Leo following leaving just me and Heather. Heather answers the phone and puts it on speaker and gestures for me to speak. 

"Sanford" 

What is wrong with my baby?!?

I look up at Heather wondering how she knows anything. She nods her negatively letting me know she has no idea. 

"Mrs. Drake, Heather is fine." 

It's Reece, and your mother told me she went to the hospital today. DON'T lie to me Xavier!

Her voice dropping dangerously low. I see where Heather gets it from. I once again feel my throat going dry. Of course my mother would talk to her. I continue gulping like a fish out of water. Heather sees this and takes the phone from my hands. 

"Mom, I am okay." 

Then don't scare your mother like that! How do you think it was to learn this from Mary rather than you?!?

She gulps and I resist the urge to chuckle but can't suppress the grin from hearing her get scolded. She sees this and narrows her eyes at me before punching my arm. I hold it dramatically as if I was in pain. She rolls her eyes. 

"Mom, I'm sorry but how bout we meet up for dinner. If you want?" I hear a deep exhale from the other end of the phone. 

Your home or in town?

"Let's meet up in town. My treat!" She says smiling at the phone. 

Your lucky I love you child...

"Love you too Mom. I'll see you in a bit." 

The phone line disconnects and I see Heather take her own deep exhale. I can't stop from laughing. She chases after me in the living room trying to smack me. I know were acting childish however I was so happy that I didn't care. She stops and smirks.

"Laugh all you want Xavier, cause you need to invite your parent's as well." That stops me dead in my tracks and it was her turn to laugh at my expression. She doesn't understand that my mother is going to murder me. I have been planning on proposing to Heather and my mother has been helping me. I am sure the news that she is pregnant without the engagement ring is not going to settle well with her. I feel my heart rate begin accelerating. Heather notices my change in demeanor and comes over behind me pressing her front to my back giving me a hug. I rub my hands on her arms. Her cheek pressed to my back. "It will be okay babe..." 

I turn around in her arms and wrap my arms around her shoulders embracing her in a hug as well. Great, how the hell am I going to propose now?? I sigh and just forget everything for a moment to enjoy this moment. I place my chin on her head and take a deep inhale of her addicting scent. I feel her rub up and down my back in a soothing manner. I gently smile realizing how lucky I am. Tonight will be interesting. 

-Heather's POV

"Xavier, did you remember to invite Theo?" I ask from the bathroom. He is currently in the closet getting dressed. I decide to wear a white dress that Cami bought for me. It has a sweetheart neckline with a criss cross strap back. I look at myself in the mirror finishing off putting my hair back leaving a few strands to frame my face. I jump slightly seeing Xavier standing at the entrance to the bathroom looking me up and down very slowly. His predatory gaze fully on. I feel my own heart rate begin speeding up. He takes slow steps towards me and I stand there frozen to see what he'll do. Once he reaches me he leans down to my ear without touching me. 

"Be extremely grateful that we have to get going because otherwise I would bend you over this counter top right now and claim what all is mine." He says thickly and low. I feel my own dampness occur between my legs. I clamp my legs together and Xavier sees this. He takes a deep breath and steps back watching my chest rise and fall rapidly. "Fuck sweetheart." 

"I don't mind being late." I whisper lowly. He still hears it and takes a sharp inhale. I look up to see his fist closed tightly and his eyes closed. 

"Tonight... I will take you and leave a mark on every inch of your body. I will devour you until I am feeling satisfied. That dress will never make it to another dinner again." I can tell my own eyes are shining with their own desires by the way he feels the need to step back. "But for now, we need to tell our parents our news." 

I close my eyes for a minute trying to reign in my hormones. Jesus being pregnant makes me horny. I feel his lips gently press to my forehead for a minute before they disappear. I open my eyes and no longer see him. I take deep breaths and check in the mirror once last time before heading out. 

****************************************

We make it to the restaurant with my body still feeling like it is on fire. Xavier notices and has been having issues of his own trying to resist from touching me. Luca was unaware of all the tension, Thank God! However Cami and Theo noticed it the moment we got here. I narrow my eyes at her and she just chuckles. Our parents are oblivious as well. Xavier has laid his hand on my thigh rubbing gentle circles which is just making my need that much more. Xavier has cleared his throat a few times due to my hand rubbing up and down his thigh. I have crept my hand up a few times closer to it's desired location causing Xavier to become as rigid as a board. That's what she said!

"I wish you would have fucked me against the sink." I whisper into Xavier's ear. He curses under his breath before reaching for a drink not commenting back but the vice grip he has on his glass says all. After taking a deep breath he stands up. 

"If we could have your attention?" Just like last time he reaches out his hand which I take to stand up. I look around at all the faces I love. I wish my brother, and Nicholas was here. Xavier clears his throat and I look to him. "Heather and I received some news earlier that we would like to share."

He squeezes my hand and I continue "I'm pregnant."

I hear both of the mothers squeal before they jump out of their seats coming to me. Charles steps up to Xavier giving him a slap on the back. I giggle as the mothers still chatting away right beside me. I see Cami with a happy glint in her eyes. Theo is staring at us with his mouth agape. I last look at my dad who looks lost in his own thoughts. I feel my nerves jump slightly. His eyes then train on Xavier. I look over to see Xavier also looking at him. My father stands up and gestures his head for Xavier to follow him. He does and my mother reassures me everything will be fine.

We all get seated and five minutes later both men come back in chuckling. My father kisses my forehead before taking a seat next to my mother. Xavier leans over giving my a lingering kiss on my cheek. I close my eyes in content. His hand finding its way back to my thigh. I once again feel my hormones begin taking over. I take his hand pulling it a little farther up. His fingers finding my surprise. I hear silverware clank and look over to see Xavier wide eyed. I kiss his cheek and feel him grip my thigh tightly.

"No boundaries for you daddy." I whisper seductively in his ear. He grunts and says some words under his breath.

"Luca says he wants to spend the night with me and Theo tonight." I look over at Cami who winks at me. I send one back. Xavier stands up and passes his card to Cami. He says something to Cami who nods her head grinning. He walks back over to me taking my hand practically dragging me out. I look at our family who looks at us knowingly. I just smile and drop my head while blushing.

"No more teasing sweetheart."