Chapter 15

"Hey guys." You smiled sitting next to Hermione. "I'm starving."

"When are you not?" Ron said.

"You can't talk Weasley." You laughed throwing a pea at his head.

"That's a waste of food." Ron informed throwing a pea at you.

"And you throwing another one doesn't count then?" You replied throwing a small potato.

"Stop it you two honestly." Hermione said. You an ron looked at each other then threw a handful of peas at her. "Ron! Y/N!" She gasped holding in her laugh. You burst out laughing as did Ron and Hermione, you just wished Harry was here as well.

"Anyway, Ronald." You began changing the subject. "What in the world where you trying to tell Harry earlier?" You asked.

"Wasn't it obvious?" Ron questioned.

"No." You replied with a puzzled look.

"Basically Hagrid is looking for him to talk about the first challenge." Ron informed.

"Look." Hermione interrupted and pointed at Moody. He was in the corner of the great hall, once again taking gulps out of that same flask.

"There's something not right about him." You said.

"What do you expect? Its Mad-eye." Ron chuckled turning back to his food.

-
"Y/L/N."

"Yes Malfoy." You replied turning around in your seat. You were sat in Flitwicks classroom studying.

"Where's Potter?"

"How should I know? Go look for your love for yourself." You responded turning back to your work.

You felt somebody sit down next to you. What is his problem? "What do you want Malfoy?"

"I want to know how he put his name in the Goblet." He asked as he leant his head on his hand facing you.

"Again, how should I know?" You asked putting your quill down and looking at him. "Why does it matter anyway? Doesn't change anything."

"Curious."

"Ok, then this conversion has now ended. Goodbye, have a fabulous day."' You smiled moving away from him. He didn't respond to you, instead he just sat in the same spot and smirked, which made you highly self conscious. You picked your quill up again and began writing. Trying to ignore his eyes burning into the side of your skull and making you sweat.

"Question 3 is wrong." Malfoy stated.

"What?"

"Question 3 is wrong." He repeated.

"No it isn't." You defended glancing at your papers.

"If you say so, but if you wanted to freeze something in motion and you say glacius instead of immobulous then be my guest Y/L/N." Malfoy said smugly.

"Oh." You laughed awkwardly. "Thanks." You changed your answer quickly. This was weird. There wasn't any particular reason he was even speaking to you and it worried you. You kept thinking at any minute he'd just jump up and hex you or something but he didn't. Instead he just sat there sometimes making fun of students sat on tables around you or talking about Krum, which he did a lot.

"As you're so obsessed with Viktor, why don't you ask him to the Yule Ball?" You asked.

"I might. I'd be a statement. But how would I let down all the girls that are lining up to ask me?" He smirked.

"Already? Why would somebody want to ask you?"

"Why would somebody want to ask you?" He replied.