Dally: "I've always cared"-pt2

request info is in the first chapter. feel free to request!
_____________________________________

—————
Dally
—————-

It's been a week since I came clean to Winter. She's been doing better since the last time I saw her. But ever since, she hasn't been willing to give me eye contact. Every time I tried to talk, she refused and chose to ignore me. This would've never happened if I hadn't told her that I liked her.

"You're an idiot Dal!"

"Gee thanks for reminding me Buck!"

He sent a smirk my way and nodded.

"Dal..."

I heard Sylvia sing my name.

"What d'you want Sylvia?"

She smiled in a way that disgusted me.

"I just wanna dance. Unless you want me in your bedroom. We could go there."

She placed her hand on my chest and nearly put her lips on mine but I pushed her away.

"Buck I'll be back!"

Before he said anything, I walked out of the bar, stumbling just a bit. The Curtis's house wasn't so far. I'm sure Darry was going to yell at me, but I didn't want to be near another beer or I'll be getting in trouble with the cops.

"Johnny?! Pony?! Anyone home!?"

No one seemed to be home. I really needed someone to talk with. I felt so stupid I was loosing my mind. This is what I get for treating someone so pure with so much hatred.

I plopped myself onto the couch, feeling so drowsy after all the booze I had tonight.

"Dallas?"

I swear I heard that angelic voice before.

-Winter-

"Dally you alright? Your drunk."

I heard him mumble something but I couldn't quite tell what it was that he was saying. He smelled of beer and his hair was a mess. He must've been drinking all night.

Luckily Darry wasn't home to scold him for his strong oder. After he got a call from Pony's school, Soda chose to tag along with them. Soda said he wouldn't miss a second knowing Darry would get furious. Johnny chose to leave, and now I'm here alone. I didn't know what to do with a drunk man all spread out on the couch.

But after an hour and a half later, the Curtis's came home. After Darry stomped to his room, I knew it wasn't good news.

"So how did it go?" I asked Soda.

"Well Pony got all good grades."

I frowned. So what was Darry all furious about?

"Darry found out Pony had a girlfriend."