Epilogue

Logan Nielsen

"Are you serious that you want to take over the throne next year?" I asked my oldest son, Leonardo.

"Yes, father. I'm ready."

"How about your bride?"

"Father, we're not living in the old days anymore. I still can rule without someone by my side. You know that I'm capable to rule." He's right. Leonardo always wanted the throne so bad. He was born to rule Denmark and everyone loves him. Everyone believes that Leonardo will be a great King.

As much as I want him to rule, I want him to have someone by his side. Even though I was coronated before I got married but I know for sure that Mandy will be my wife. In Leonardo's case, it's different. He never really had a girlfriend, not like Carter who is a pro athlete at it.

Mandy said that we should find him a bride first instead of letting him take over right away. He's still young but he buried himself with books, lectures and all boring stuffs. He has my grandfather's character and it made us all furstrated.

He always took everything seriously especially when it comes to Carter's behaviour. He made all the decisions for him so he won't act like an asshole.

"Why so fast though? Why don't you let your old man rule a little more?" I said as I turned my body to him.

"Father, why don't you retire and travel around the world with mother?" He asked and I sighed.

"You didn't get the point, did you?"

"What point?" He raised his eyebrows and I facepalmed myself.

"Leo, you're still young. Enjoy your youth and date girls."

"You want me to be like Carter?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it." I said as I pointed my finger at him.

"You know me, I don't like to play around. I rather stay in my study reading about politics or maybe economics." He said and I looked at him disbelief.

"But rules and rules, Leo. You have to find a bride before you take over the throne." I said seriously and he sighed.

"I can't believe that we're talking about this topic again, father."

"Do you want me to find you a bride or you find her yourself?" I smirked as I sat down on my chair.

"You can find me a bride." My eyes widen completely shocked with his answer.

"What?"

"You and mother can find me a bride, I don't mind at all." He repeated and at the same time, Mandy walked into the room.

"He asked us to find him a bride." I said and Mandy's eyes widen like it was going to popped out from it's socket.

"What?" Mandy looked at her son disbelief.

"I don't want to end up like you two, having hard time because of love." He said and he made me speechless.

"Love is what makes us happy, Leo. Even though we try to find you a bride, but if you don't love her.. it won't matter." Mandy said and I nodded.

"I know but I rather rule than finding a bride. I don't have any interest."

"Are you gay?" Mandy asked bluntly and I face palmed myself.

"No but I think it's a waste of time." Leo said as he turned to his mother.

"Are you trying make me die young?" Mandy bursted.

"Mother." Leo warned her.

"You and Carter.. I swear." Mandy sighed.

"Very well then.. if we find you a bride, you will agree to marry her right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"What's the difference anyway?" He said like it was nothing and how I want to smack his idiotic brain for this. I smirked and turned to Mandy, Mandy raised her eyebrows.

"Very well, your bride will be Juliet Calland then." I said and Leo's eyes widen. His body immediately tense and I turned to Mandy smirking. Leo was busy looking at the floor having his own thoughts about this.

"Juliet is a lovely girl, we love her."

"Do you have another candidate besides her?" Leo asked in a careful tone.

"Why is that? She's beautiful, quite smart and she's fun to be with." Juliet is actually the opposite of Leo. She's quite similar with Carter but she knows her boundaries. Everyone adores her but not Leo. I don't know what happened between them but they never talk or even greet each other.

"I like Juliet."

"Step her up with Carter, I'll take the other canditate."

"Leo, we like her." Mandy said and I saw Leo rolling his eyes.

"Do you have any problem with her?" I asked and waited for his answer anxiously.

"No." He answered confidently but I know that he's a little nervous.

"Very well, I will set the two of you up soon and maybe we can get a royal wedding by the end of this year." I sajd as I looked at his expression closely. He was a little nervous and unsure but I think this should be fun.

"Okay."

"You may go, I want to have long talk with your mother." I said and Leo walked out. Mandy walked to me and I patted my thigh so she could sit on my lap. She gave me a peck on my lips and sat down on my lap.

"Are you crazy?" She asked me.

"Him and Juliet?" I asked and she nodded.

"Nah.. they have something going on." I smirked and Mandy chuckled.

"You said we won't force them anything but now you're setting him up."

"He's the one who asked for it and besides he wants the throne so bad."

"Really?"

"Yeah but rules are rules.. he has to get married first"

"But we weren't married when you got coronated." Mandy said and I chuckled nodding. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned closed to her face.

"Do you think Leo will do it?" Mandy asked.

"100% sure, he will. He won't back out a bit but I don't know about Juliet." I smirked and she cupped my face.

"You're sneaky as you get older, Logan."

"Sneaky to my kids not you, babe." I said and I kissed her lips slowly.

"I love you." I said and she giggled.

"Love you too."

Logan Nielsen
Amanda Nielsen
Leonardo Nielsen
Carter Nielsen
Aria Nielsen
Adrian Nielsen