40- Cool Store Back At It To Fuck Your Life Over Again

Extra update because I feel really bad for not updating🥺😅

___________________________________________

"hello, it's us again, the cool store,

We take it back. We don't like you. We have been watching you really closely since you met that Kai dude. We've noticed you had caught feelings for him, and we can't approve it.

The only nice solution is to give us the seven hybrids back. Before you say no, let us explain.

The hybrids are needy. They need lots of love and affection. If you like someone else you won't be able to give them the kind of love they need. That would only make them suffer.

We really want to give you a choice, but we're afraid we can't. Your emotions are all over the place and apparently it's difficult for you to choose between seven handsome men that could keep you happy for the rest of your life and a sad boi.

You have 3 days to sort out your feelings. You have three simple options:

1) you choose the hybrids, and you'll get to keep them.

2) you choose Kai, and your hybrids will be taken away.

3) you won't sort out your feelings, and your hybrids will be taken away.

Please remember that we do this for the hybrids. They don't deserve to suffer. We know that you care about them a lot, but we don't care about you too much.

We wanted you to know that we will send you another hybrid if your hybrids will be taken away, which is friendship needy. He will be there with you for comfort and will always be there for you, no matter what. (Besides, he has been here for a while and he can't stay here anymore because we hate him)

Best of luck,

We're not telling you our name."

I stood at my doorstep, reading the same note again and again in shock. I couldn't believe the letter that just arrived. How did they know? I could hear my heart beating fast in my throat, choking me, and my legs shaking completely, almost giving in and dropping me on the floor.

I really do like Kai... But do I like my boys more than him? When I try to imagine the future, I can see Kai smiling at me, but then the image of my smiling hybrids flashes in front of my eyes.

And what the hell is this comforting hybrid shit? I don't want a new hybrid, I just want my boys to stay!

I gripped my hair and folded the letter, looking around to make sure nobody saw me almost losing it. I don't need my boys to ask me questions, it will only be harder for me to make a decision like that and I don't want to make them worried.

Little did I know that Namjoon was right behind the corner. He had his laptop with him and used the blurry camera on it to take a picture of the letter. He took his laptop somewhere else and made the picture clearer.

He read the letter. And he was not happy.

I put the letter in my pocket and walked up to my room. I layed on the bed and thought. I had to make sure I was making the right decision, but I knew that no matter what I will choose, I will end up broken.

Kai reached my heart. He made me feel so warm inside. But the boys and I went through a lot, and I already love them so much. I can't even bare the thought of losing them.