Chapter 4

How to deal with it? Qiao Yu recalled carefully but he couldn’t seem to find a solution at all?!

As he pondered deeply, a strong urge to urinate came.

Qiao Yu, having not gone to the bathroom for the whole day and after getting two bottles of IV drip, the urge to urinate was especially intense.

He quickly rushed to the toilet in the room and as he started to pull down his pants, he hesitated.

This……wouldn’t he be touching……..wouldn’t he be seeing……and even….

Yesterday he took his shower with his eyes closed but he couldn’t really go to the toilet with his eyes closed. The toilet bowl isn’t very big……..

As Qiao Yu thought about it, his face grew even redder and his urge to urinate got stronger.

Desperate, he was forced to greet Feng Shou’s little guy.

After sending his greetings, his face was burning feverishly.

Why, why is it so big? Qiao Yu raised one hand and peeked through the cracks of his fingers as he peed.

After finishing, he returned back to sitting on his bed with his face red and heart pounding. He hugged his legs as he sat in the corner and started to think about some things.

Little by little he recalled the reason for his fainting episode.

He exploded in anger!

Just the thought of that rogue still occupying his body and doing who knows what with it, shame and anger attacked him. He really needed to quickly exchange back their bodies.

But, where was he now?!

Anxious to protect his innocence, he rushed down the stairs barefooted in a panic.

In the lounge downstairs, a fat man sat on the sofa signing a folder of documents.

Next to him stood two assistants; one in charge of organising the documents and one in charge of turning the pages.

With his thoughts filled with the desire to get his body back, he didn’t think about who the man was and directly ran outside barefoot.

Feng Hui didn’t know what was going on with his son. He immediately placed down the documents and called for people to stop him. With a bitter tone he said: “Son, it’s already midnight. Where are you going without changing your clothes? The doctor said that you should rest more.”

Qiao Yu didn’t care. He opened his mouth and said “I am not your son. I exchanged bodies with your son. You son is not here right now.”

Feng Hui was stunned.

Qiao Yu continued and explained to him everything that had happened between himself and Feng Shou.

Who is Qiao Yu? Feng Hui didn’t recognise the name but he listened very seriously and didn’t dare interrupt. The more realistic his son’s words were, the more depressed he became.

Wasn’t he just trying to find a good partner for his son? Why did it cause the child to get a split personality?

Everything had happened too quickly and he couldn’t accept it.

He needed to make haste and get rid of the schizophrenic seed that had been planted before he ended up succumbing to the illness.

He leaned against the sofa and calmed himself down. To one of his assistants he said: “First, send my son back to his room.”

Once his son was sent back, Feng Hui quickly ordered his other assistant with his eyebrows creased together, “Quickly. Quickly send the best psychiatrist here.”

And so, for the next three or four days, Qiao Yu was hypnotised by a psychiatrist.

His mind was also on the brink of collapsing. He was most afraid of others saying the he was sick when he isn’t.

He felt that they had nearly tortured out a mental illness from him. He had only claimed that he was Qiao Yu in the morning but they deemed that it was not normal. He wanted to cry and could only secretly cry at night.

But he really is Qiao Yu! Where is that bastard Feng Shou?!

If things continued like this, he would become Feng Shou. He didn’t want to become that pervert!

When the doctor when to explain to Feng Hui the illness, Qiao Yu also followed. He decided that it wasn’t very helpful telling Feng Hui the truth.

Qiao Yu initially took on a quiet approach. With a face of regret: “Dad, I was wrong.”

Hearing this, Feng Hui called the doctor back, “Doctor Chen, please come back tomorrow. My son has still not recovered.”

The doctor immediately froze, “What happened?”

Feng Hui frowned and said: “My son has never been this obedient.”

Doctor Chen: “…….”

Qiao Yu was dumbfounded. How rebellious was Feng Shou?!