Chapter 11 [Extra]

****** Two months later ******

The alarm indicating the end of the exam rang.

Qiao Yu placed his paper down.

Feng Shou quickly took away the pen in Qiao Yu’s hand and squeezed his hand, “Next time can you change the subject for the time training? When you write all those essays, I feel so distressed. Isn’t it fine to just write down the main points? Why do you need to write so much?”

Qiao Yu held the dense stack of papers and began matching it with the answers, “The more you write, the better. These are short answers. You won’t lose points if you wrote something wrong but if you don’t write it, you will lose a point.”

Feng Shou held Qiao Yu’s hands inside his and blew onto it. Such a smooth and delicate little hand had written so many essays to the point that he had calluses. It really made him feel distressed, “Why are writing so much on a Sunday. You still need breaks.”

Qiao Yu ignored him and continued to draw circles onto his paper as he referred to the answer sheet.

On the side, Feng Shou disturbed him, “I spent four months to get grandmother to accept that it is normal for two men to be together. My dad is also not stopping me from finding a boyfriend.”

Qiao Yu stared at his papers and ‘Hm’ed’ twice.

Feng Shou continued: “After finally successfully convincing them, don’t you have anything to say?”

Qiao Yu didn’t move his line of sight and continued to write, “Say what?”

Feng Shou took away the pen in his hand, “Little Qiao Yu just had his birthday yesterday and is already eighteen.”

Qiao Yu was instantly shocked. His line of sight suddenly rose and he was held up and supported at his butt, “Hey——What are you doing!”

Feng Shou pressed him down onto the bed and held onto him, “Take a break on the weekend. Let me teach you a game adult’s play.”

Qiao Yu’s face was completely red, “Don’t. So shameless!”

Feng Shou laughed and pressed the person below him down for about two hours.

In the end, Qiao Yu was exhausted and covered in sweat as he was being held in Feng Shou’s arms.

Feng Shou covered him with a blanket and stroked the red marks he had left on his neck satisfied. He sighed: “It really is most comfortable when I touch you with my own hands. Just this once. Next time, it’ll be after your college entrance examinations.”

Qiao Yu groggily glared, then nodded, then shook his head. He reached out and looped his arms around Feng Shou’s neck and muttered one word, “Hug”.

***
~END