Chapter 4 - first impresions

Y/N: those are my rules for joining your team I expect them to be upheld I say in a low voice.

Six: they will be.

Y/N: alright but where are my real clothes and my weapons?

Six: there down the hall in a locker in your room.

Y/N: my room? How did you know I was going to accept?

Six: I didn't know. I hoped you would so I took the liberty to save you a room.

Y/N: well I guess you lucked out. I guess you want me to meet the team to I say to her. Yes. I hear her reply. I guess I'll go get dressed and then I'll meet your team. I say walking off.

Six: don't you need directions!? I yell down the hall to him.

Y/N: no I just need to know the room number! My mask can guid me to it. It's 107 I hear six yell.

Short Time skip

Y/N: this is a nice room I think this place has its own kitchen, full size bath, living room, and bedroom. It's like a condo I think. But It feels so good being back in my own cloths. I still need to grab my equipment from my safe house but I have some of my knives and my maxim 9 and PMM. I've got my custom made dress suit back on. I think I'm ready I think to my self. I then hear a knocking on my door and I think who the hell is that? I silently walk over to my door and drew maxim 9 out of my holster and pointed it at the door. I say who's there?

A few minutes earlier

IQ: six told me to go meet the new recruit in room 107 I think to my self as I walk up to Ela's room. I knock on the door and say, it's me IQ. I'm going to see the new recruit and show him around. want to come? Ya I'll go just give me a minute I hear. Ok I'm going to Yings's room so just meet me there. Ok. I wonder what's the recruit's gadget is? I think as I walk over to Ying's apartment. I knock on the door and say again, It's me IQ I'm going over with Ela to see the new recruit and show him around. Want to come with us? Sure just give me a minute! Ok I'll wait here till you get done cause Ela's supposed to meet us here I yell through the door. Almost on queue Ela comes walking around the corner.

Ela: hey ya'll galls talking bout me? I say in the cheesiest accent ever (like a southern one). I then started giggling madly at my own terrible accident.

IQ: why yes we were misure (miss-ū-re? Is it French or some thing else?). How can I help you this splendidly fine day I reply back in the worst French posh accent I could muster. We both look at am each other and just break out laughing. *Haha* Your *ha* a *ha* cowboy *haha*! I say in between my laughs.

Ela: *haha* your *ha* like *ha* a *ha* cartoon *ha* character *ha* with *ha* with *ha* that *ha* accent *haha*! I say doubling over with laughter.

Ying: as I walk out of my room I can see Ela and IQ doubled over laughing. What in the blazes is going on out here?

IQ: give me a minute I say wheezing. As I calm down I say. While I was telling you that Ela was going to meet us to go see the new recruit she showed up and then made the cheesiest southern accent ever. Then I made the cheesiest what was it? French cartoon character accent.

Ela: you also said misure and splendid! I mean who uses those words!?

IQ: you said y'all and galls! What are we in the 1950s! I say laughing.