Investigations and Insights (pt 1)

I-i... thank you all so so much for, I think it's on like 20.5k. You are all absolute blessings and deserve everything in life.

I'm happy everyone's still enjoying the story.

----------

You could do nothing but sit there without moving for quite a while after Eunha left. Your brain was a total mess, you couldn't make sense of anything that just came out of her mouth.

Well actually to start, how the hell was she even standing there right in front of you as if it was a perfectly normal thing to do? From what you could gather, she should have been dead for a couple hundred years at least.

Then again, she appeared in a dream and stabbed you, so you shouldn't be this surprised.

But just seeing her in the flesh made everything suddenly seem very real and very scary.

There was, however, one thing you were sure of.

You needed answers, and you needed them now.

You figured your best bet was to go back to the lady at work. You highly doubted that you would get any information from any of the boys, given how they seemed to feel about the whole situation. But then again, she might be just making up crazy stories.

Ok, just review what we do know, you reasoned with yourself. 

This Eunha girl, is definitely a figure from their past. She's obsessed with them, and if the dream was anything to go by, at least some of them were obsessed with her at a point. The old lady's story pointed towards this theory too.

"Then one day they began to be accompanied by a girl, they adored her, she was a human, but obviously something about her must have been different".

Something must have been different? You narrowed your eyes in thought.

"I'm curious baby", he finally said. "Maybe it's pure chance, maybe it's something else. I haven't had blood like that since-".

Since her? But....

"I am the one they love, the one they hold dearest, the one who's blood is addictive to them". 

Addictive. 

"Whatever blood is running through your veins, it's addictive", his voice was soft and sensual. "It's like a drug. Your scent is driving me insane". 

Was Eunha like you perhaps? Blood that they couldn't seem to resist.

"Who are you y/n, to have such a spell on so many of us so quickly".

"I-i can't", he gasped, breathing harshly, his chest heaving. "It's too..... I wouldn't be able to stop if I kept going". He stared in shock and awe at you. "That's some blood".

"Your blood is quite unique isn't it", she scanned you slowly. "I can sense it, you're most certainly not ordinary. Not at all, you have the potential to carry quite a lot of power". 

Blood must have been what brought them together originally. You think they might have loved her though.

"Would you like to dance my love?". His eyes were filled with the same adoration as Yoongi's.

"I am the one they love, the one they hold dearest".

"They adored her".

From what you could gather, their relationship was a happy one, so what happened?

"But something happened between them, I don't know what".

You could imagine it would have to something serious to break them apart. 

You sat up straighter, widening your eyes slightly.

"I haven't seen him lose his composure like this since the fire-", he cut himself off abruptly, his eyes momentarily enlarging in shock, he clearly didn't mean to say that.

Yet another thing that was apparently taboo to discuss.

Was it related? Or were you jumping to crazy conclusions.

Did Eunha have something to do with this fire? Did she start it? Did it have fateful consequences?

But whom could it have killed, if it did?

That was what stumped you. You had never heard mention of anyone else.

"She said it was unbearable, many feared for their lives simply because of the atmosphere".

Why was everyone afraid?

You were starting to see a vague picture, but there was far too many gaps for you to make proper sense of it.

However, the main problem was that this psycho bitch was somehow alive, and you apparently had no way of communicating that to anyone.

You leaned forward into your hands and groaned. 

What the actual fuck had you got yourself involved in?

"You have to be careful girl, be careful of what you're dealing with", she whispered, eyes filled with worry and fear. "They're no good". She gripped you tighter. "They will bring misfortune upon you, mark my words".

"The darkness of the past events still lives on"

------------

this took so long to put together and I'm exhausted :")

and it's not even that long 😭

but annnyyywwwayyyyy

IT'S SPOOKY SEASON BITCHES

what y'all dressing up as

y'all better be dressing up

or I will come to your house and shove a witches hat on your head.

Happy early Halloween!!!!

vote and commentttt

peace out uwu