Chapter 1/the one where it all started

POV: Zeren

Scared. That's the only thing I was at this moment. My friends called me over for a sleepover, and ofcourse I came, but I sooo would have not came if I knew that we were gonna watch a horror movie.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it'd be horror movies. Whats so fun about it anyways? People die and there's a lot of blood, and that's supposed to be entertaining? People get a thrill out of this?

We're watching IT, we're only 7 minutes in and I'm terrified already. (AN: I don't care about the fourth wall.)

I jumped when pennywise bit off georgies arm, yikes.

time skip

The movie just ended, which was about time. I nearly peed my pants when he was about to eat Beverly.

"Now, how am I supposed to sleep again?" I said, still scared of Pennywise

"Oh my god don't be such a drama queen, I think Pennywise is actually kinda hot"
My best friend Lori said

"Kinky" Mayssa, another friend of mine, said.

"Dude that's disgusting, did you see his teeth? Imagine how stinky his breath would be." Anne, yet another friend of mine, said.

"Jesus Christ y'all are crazy, Pennywise is fucking scary. In WHAT aspect is he hot? His crooked teeth? His gigantic forehead? His barely there hairline? The fucking DEADLIGHTS in his mouth?" I said, really weirded out by the fact that Lori thought that he was hot.

"Oh come on, you can't tell me it didn't even turn you on the SLIGHTEST bit when he drooled or grabbed beverly by her throat." Lori said. She was probably even gonna dream about Pennywise.

"He's not scary but he's not hot." Mayssa said.

"He's FUCKING scary dude!" I said, still shivering about the thought of him.

"Whatever guys, let's just clean all the fallen popcorn up and go to sleep." Anne said.

"I can help you clean but I know for sure I ain't sleeping." I said

It's 3AM and I'm still awake. I keep jumping at every sound and movement. I'm terrified. What if he actually exists? What if he wou-

My thoughts were cut off by the door creaking. I jumped. Again. It slightly opened and I couldn't tell if it was Lori who opened the door or if someone was actually behind the door.

"Heya Zeren" someone said, and that someone sounded AWFULLY lot like Pennywise. So I did what any sane person would do and went under the covers. And... I might've cried a little.

The door creaked open a little bit more, and I swear I could see two glowing eyes staring right at me. But I could be wrong, since I am practically blind.

"Hey now don't be afraid, I'm here to pl-" But before the sentence could be finished, everyone erupted out in fits of giggles. Son's of bitches, they were pulling a prank on me.

"Fuck you guys. Can't you tell that I was fucking terrified?" I said, pissed off since this wasn't even the tiniest bit of funny.

"Oh come on it was hilarious, the look in your eyes was priceless" Mayssa laughed.

I'm fuming. "No it fucking wasn't. Y'all made me CRY, and that's funny to you? I'm out of here, and don't try to stop me because I'm not changing my mind" I yelled out, and stomped out of the room. I put my brown hair up into a messy bun, put some socks on and looked in the mirror. I saw my honey brown eyes staring at myself as I thought 'wow I look like a hot mess'. I put my vans and my Tommy Hilfiger jacket on and left the house. (AN: this part's a JOKE, don't take it serious.)

I was furious, how dare they pull a prank on me when they know I'm scared shitless? I wasn't even supposed to be there, I was supposed to be at home. How dare they?

As I walked to my car, deep in thoughts, I didn't notice the figure next to me. I kept on cussing out my friends in my head, when I got interrupted by a voice.

"Heya Zeren, what are you doing out here in the dark all by yourself? Did your friends pull a little prank on you? Did you get a little too mad?" someone behind me said. At first I was about to pee my pants, but then remembered what my friends just did to me.

"Haha Lori, very funny. You can stop the act now, I'm going home anyway." I said, annoyed that she was still doing this.

"Oh yeah that's right, your friend's name is Lori. Well, I'm no Lori, but we can be friends if you want to?" The person behind me said, and I must admit, I was starting to get a little anxious. So I turned around. And boy how I wish I hadn't.

There he stood. Pennywise. I froze. At first I thought I was having a nightmare, but sadly I wasn't. He did his creepy smile and drooled a little looking at me. I started coming to my senses and started running and yelling bloody murder. But ofcourse a human would not be faster than a demonic clown, which I sadly found out when I bumped into him. He grabbed my throat and said: "You didn't think I was going to let you get away did ya?" and then laughed a really creepy laugh.

"W- W- What d- do you w- want f- f- from me?" I stuttered. I was terrified.

He just smiled at me, looking at me like I was a meal. Which I probably was for him. He then opened his mouth. At first I thought he was gonna say something, but before I knew it everything was...white?

AN: I made this whole story for fun, not for it to actually be good so if you're reading this, I admire you. It must be hard reading this absolute torture.

word count: 1003