𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Hitoshi was currently outside the green haired boy's window. He checked to see if it was locked, and to his surprise, it wasn't. But in a neighborhood like this, you didn't really need to lock any of your doors, or windows. But he'll learn after today. He watched as the boy plugged his phone up, setting it on the small table before crawling into the bed and pulling the blanket all the way up to his neck. Shinso looked around the room, what kind of psychopath doesn't have a fucking fan in their room? He asked himself, realizing that the temperature was down in the low twenties. 

Even so, where's the fucking fan? 

It felt like hours that the indigo haired male waited until he decided the boy finally fell asleep. He slowly pushed the window up, relieved that no noise was made. He quietly entered the room, shutting the window behind him to keep that horrid cold weather from touching him any longer. He slowly made his way to the bed, pulling the blanket up and sliding in the bed beside the green haired boy. He could hear his breathing hitch, his body slowly start to tremble when he felt the cold blade press up against his skin. 

"scream and you're dead." He threatened, "Give me your hand," he instructed, "the injured one." 

Midoryia listened, moving his hand over for the older male to see, "Is this how you broke free?" he asked, gripping his hand tightly. The cast on it protected it from Hitoshi's tight grip, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't break Midoryia's arm more, or worse, kill him. "How the fuck did you break free?" he asked, he couldn't hide the anger in his voice. 

"I-I broke my f-finger," he stuttered out, 

"You broke your finger?" he repeated, he couldn't see him nod, but he could hear it from the sound of rubbing from the pillow case. "All over coffee?"

"The coffee you wanted was the most expensive, you weren't getting it for free." he snapped, earning the blade to be pressed harder into his throat. 

"You're brave for talking to me like that, kid, do you know who I am?"

"A coward who hides behind his quirk." he replied, instantly biting his tongue after. Right now is not the best time, Izuku. He told himself, his body started shaking tremendously, "i-i-i'm so-orry-" he was afraid to face Hitoshi, but it seemed like Hitoshi had other plans. He was now hovering over the boy, his hands on either side of the green haired boys head. He pushed his hips into the younger males, making his cheeks go a bright red.

He didn't have time to speak, Hitoshi pressed his lips to Midorya's, his thumb going to his chin, opening his mouth to slide his tongue in, his tongue swirled around, the sound of the younger boy gasping from the unexpected action made him want to do more, but he didn't want to scare him too much. The heated kiss was broken just as quickly as it started, he pushed himself up, a thin string of saliva still connected their tongues, "You're cute." he chuckled, feeling the boy's hand moving up to cover his lips. He got out of the bed, "Come lock your window," he demanded, waiting for the boy to get to his feet before he even made his way to the window. 

He climbed out, the light from the street light brought just enough color to Midoryia's face for Hitoshi to see a blush on his cheeks. "I'll see you tomorrow." he stated, pulling the window down, pointing to the lock, which Midoyria pushed shut, even trying to pull up to make sure that the window was indeed locked. 

Hitoshi climbed down the stairs, his feet hitting the concrete below a little harder than he wanted, but it didn't bother him. For once, not even the freezing air around him bothered him. He wanted to smile, but he didn't know his surroundings, and he knew he was gonna have some men sit outside Midoryia's house for the next few months to make sure nothing happens because of this surprise visit. He walked over to his car, getting in it and starting it. He allowed the car to heat up, not wanting to ruin the vehicle he just got. He turned the heater on, as well as the radio, 'Right and Left' by Survive Said The Prophet, played in the background as he waited patiently. 

He was at peace, until he heard a knock on his window. Making him instantly jump, pulling the gun out of the door of the vehicle, holding it up to the glass. Thank god my windows are tinted. He thought, noticing it was the green haired boy, a blanket wrapped around him tightly, even the blanket couldn't hide his shaking body. Was he always scared? Or just that cold?  

Hitoshi rolled his window down, "What? Came for more?" he smirked, winking at the green haired boy who blushed. He shook his head, holding his hand out once more to reveal a cellphone, Hitoshi's phone. This time, it was Hitoshi turn for his cheeks to turn a light pink, "Oh, thanks." he said, taking the phone from him. 

"Goodnight," Midoryia whispered, before quickly walking back to his apartments. Hitoshi unlocked his phone, noticing he had a few missed calls. One of them being from Dabi. He sighed heavily, not wanting to deal with that dumbass. 

"Let's get this fucking headache." he muttered, rolling his window back up.