thirty

trigger warning; chapter is filled with happiness, readers of this book aren't used to that so i thought I'd warn!!!💀

***

"Taehyung"
"Babe not now", Taehyung kept looking at his laptop, scrolling through a website full of sex toys but kept hiding the screen from Jungkook.
"TAEHYUNG"

"I'm busy", Taehyung replied sharply, biting his lips when he saw a cock ring and imagined it on his boyfriend. While the younger stood in the middle of the room and tried to catch his attention.

"You're always busy", Jungkook complained, "Look at me-"
"No", Taehyung sighed and put several things in his shopping basket, grinning to himself because he knew what all of this was for and Jungkook had no idea.

"Are you looking at porn without me?", Jungkook snapped and tried to catch a glimpse of the screen but Taehyung shut the laptop quickly and finally looked up, eyeing his naked boyfriend in confusion.

He was standing there, wearing nothing but a tie.
"Why are you naked", he asked bluntly.
"Tried to get your attention", Jungkook pouted, "Can we cuddle?"

"No, I'm meeting up with Namjoon in like 15 minutes", Taehyung sighed, opening up his arms for Jungkook, "Come here-"
Kook inhaled deeply and walked over, hopping onto the older's lap just to stare at him with his big, sparkly doe eyes. "Can I come with you-"

"Babe, I'm hanging out with the boys-"
"I'm a boy too", Jungkook whined and pointed on his lower body, "Look I have a dick."

"Babe", Taehyung shook his head, pressing a kiss to his pouty lips, "I'll be back in two hours, we just have a small meeting-"
"Unfair", Jungkook nuzzled his face in Taehyung's neck, "I want to hang out with you guys!"

"After Sunday, you can-"
"But I want to come with you NOW", Jungkook grumbled, "I thought you liked showing me off to your business friends. I'm pretty, look I even wear a tie casually around the house."

"You're the prettiest", Taehyung said softly, brushing along his cheek, "And once I'm back I'll make it up to you and fuck you all night, okay?"
"No", Jungkook crossed his arms, "Take me with you or I will hate you."

"You wouldn't hate me", Taehyung chuckled, ruffling through Jungkook's hair. "Stop being bratty just because I'm spending time with the boys-"
"But you always do that and I thought I'm your favorite boy."
"You are."
"Then take me with you", Jungkook whined again, biting his lower lips, "Please!", he even tilted his head which made Taehyung's heart go weak. "Fine. Alright. Get dressed, you can come."

Jungkook smiled happily and got up, jumping through the room in excitement while he kept looking for pretty clothes.
Taehyung let out a sigh. This small boy kept making his life hard with his cuteness, he couldn't even prepare a proposal in peace.

"Should I wear this or that?", Jungkook showed Taehyung a black and a white shirt. "Are we going out? Or is it like gaming and stuff? What do you do with your friends? Lyza and I always go shopping and get manicures-"
"We just hang out", Taehyung hummed, eyeing Jungkook while he got dressed. He'd look so much better without clothes on but sadly Taehyung didn't want anyone else to see so he had to let him get dressed. "Wear the white one-"
"Okay and should I put make up on?"

"You're beautiful with or without make up", Taehyung sighed, thinking back of when they went out to that one party that changed anything and how weird he reacted when Jungkook asked for powder.
The boy had always had a thing for dressing up and putting make up on his face but he never felt as if he could openly do it. Seeing him like this was the most amazing thing Taehyung had seen in forever, Jungkook was so free. He seemed so healthy lately and he was literally glowing.