Ch.30.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or the Reader }

- - -

She felt it in the air, the slight change, the familiarity, she wiggled out from between the two boys whom were having a 'Sleepover' with the purple haired male and the blonde, the other two sharing the blow up mattress on the floor, as the feline moved the two boys she was between grew closer hugging one another.

Not looking back she jumped off the bed and towards the window, staring out into the street that was dully lit with street lights, a figure just outside the window, she saw them before a light flickered and they vanished.

But she knew who they were, she would have never guessed, "It seems even in this life you found your way back to me, Sister" the {E/C} feline quietly mewed, eyes shining with happiness, her little sister, her half sibling the one she left when she died.

But the question would linger, How long did her sister live till she died? for now this body she had look exactly like she did back in her first life, and if her sister returned could that mean her familiar was out there somewhere as well? 

~ ~ ~

Cinnamon sneezed, rubbing at her nose with a frown, odd was she catching a cold? her mouse ears twitching as she leaned over the railing of the boat they had stolen, forcing one of the members they kept alive to steer the giant death trap.

Her grey eyes looking up at the moon, as she felt a presence in the air, another odd thing, it felt almost like she knew it, but she shook it off, her boss needed her by the sound of his calling it was urgent.

~ ~ ~

"Are you quite certain she lives?" Kurogiri questioned his cousin with a slight frown, the little girl he used to play with, give gifts to, even though she wasn't his blood cousin like {Y/N}, Eri held a place in his heart, the daughter he was never able to have, nursing a cup of coffee in hand as his cousin was perched on his shoulder.

"I am quite certain, take a left here, can you not feel the magic?"  the pull came naturally to her as she guided the male to where she felt 'Her' presence, she was uncertain if Giri believed her but by him closing his eyes and taking a left she new for certain he felt it as well.

Soon they came upon a clearing, and there she stood, a Five almost six year old girl, white hair blown by the wind as a crow sat upon her shoulders, her crimson eyes locking on the pair, the young girls eyes held wisdom, and an old sense to them.

No one said a word, for they had nothing to say, instead they made their way to a certain bench to spend the rest of the day, eating the bagels that the half Sylph had gotten them, a cat friendly one for his cousin, and it was quite a sight to see the crow known as Sebastian scarf down a bagel.

- - -

{10/27/19}

{So I realized I kept putting crow instead of Raven so I'ma just gonna keep it that way, anyway family chapter, also who is Cinnamon really? possibly certain in previous chapters I dropped hints so up to you lovely readers to pin those hints together}

{So for next chapter Trip to the U.S.J or Dabi and his band ?}