2.5【Miss President Is A Knight!】

Schools outside has their yearly activities called "Sport's Festival" or something along that line, however, in Constellation Academy, its different.

They had their own Game and Mechanics.

Every Six Months, a gang war will happen, they called "Night Hunt".

It's held every 6 months for three nights, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Night only.

The mechanics is simple.

There are 5 Kings, they will lead their army to attack the 'Kingdom' of the each other. The strongest who will win gets to be the Top dog in charge for the whole Six months, they call the shots in everything, even interfere with the other 4 'Kingdom's' business like it was their own.

However, there is an additional group there, the Supreme Student Government Officer's.

Initiating Fights are forbidden and Gang Fights even more, of course that was just an excuse to enter and join in the fun, ruining people's plans is amusing to the point they can't help it, okay?

Their tasks, even if its Friday night, they are to capture as much Gang members as they can and hinder their fights. Their job is to capture the 5 Kings and have them imprisoned and take punishments, should 1 king be captured, that 'Kingdom' is out of the game. However, should one of them Kingdoms catch the Officers, they had the favorable rate and a higher chance to win. Their main target is of course the President, their secured ticket. This wasn't a secret anymore but Claire Westeria is trained by the Marshal since she can walk, it's not easy to take her down.

Simple on the outside, however, each members are allowed to use tasser guns, once hit by the bullets, it make you feel like a real bullet had hit you that is why they have their own protection of their own.

These Night Hunts were sponsored and encouraged by the Higher Ups outside the Constellation Academy and every process os recorded by the CCTV Cameras. This is, in a sense, a disguised War on who's faction is better. Of course the SSG represented the Peace Officers to keep them under control, they are the Police, the Military, the Peacemakers, however they are seen just a small life obstacles.

'Obstacles huh, well I'll show you what an obstacle is'

As for those projectiles, Cordilia does not care. Even the original Host doesn't so why should she? Claire Westeria even deemed it as a Real Life Game Simulator and secretly even looking forward for it.

Still dressed in her uniform, a red bandage on her right for arm with the SSG Logo on it, she waited for her Officers to arrive.

There is still half an hour before the Night Hunt started. Before the game begins. Before Cloe, the Rake Protagonist, would start her plan to gather intelligence for her to exploit once she gets into the outside world in 7 months time.

Her officers finally came, on their own costumised clothes of their own.

A shrill bell rang all over the campus.

And the game begins.

~●~

Cordilia was strolling in the halls with a calm smile, in her left hip was a wooden sword and a whip, on her right hip was a handgun with a small satchel with bullets on them. It's been an hour even since the game begins, Cordilia like this Hunt very much, specially the thrill.

'Oh I wish we can shoot a movie like this, it'll definitely be sold out as soon as its out!' Cordilia sighed mournfully.

Cordilia grabbed the whip with her right hand and dodged to the side swiftly turn around and brandished her whip behind her.

WOOOSHH! SMACK!

Cordilia whipped the gun from her assailant behind her, making him open to her attack, wasting no time, Cordilia grabbed the gun with her left hand and then shoot the person straight to the heart, making him scream in agony and fell on the ground, writhing in pain.

"Caught ya~"