33. My Will....

Today was gonna be an interesting day. Today, the class was going through a different type of training that Aizawa had mentioned to them. It was apparently supposed to be training our quirks in order to create a special move, which was the reason of them going to that secluded forest. This Will supposedly help them in their provisional license exam that they'll partake in soon. Aizawa being the sneaky weirdo that he is, told them to get get changed into a their hero costumes and follow him afterwards.

Once they did though, the class began to move behind their teacher chatting it up with one another but Delsin stayed behind them all. Since yesterday's conflict, tension seemed to be rising with the Conduit Mode user and his class and nobody really wanted to speak with him much besides Momo, who is too determined to leave him alone. But after the altercation the same night yesterday with Asui, she might just start distancing herself from him too.

(Flashback)

Momo had just climbed into bed with Delsin and began to snuggle up with him, kissing him and licking him when all of a sudden, his door was being knocked on. Delsin frowned when he heard it as it was now 9:50 at night, what could someone possibly want at this hour? Yaoyorozu however didn't hear it or just ignored it as she kept going at his neck, trying to lift his shirt over his head. "Hey, Momo, did you hear that?" He said as he started getting up but Yaoyorozu slammed him back down and climbed on top of him.

"Nope, not a damn thing! Now shut up and take your shirt off you sexy bastard...." She said as she kept trying to take it off his shirt but Delsin held a good grip on it. "Sorry but as I said, no sex Momo. You're a dirty girl". She glanced at him with love and lust in her eyes. "I'm only dirty to you and only you. Besides, with how much you tease me, this side that I'm showing is your fault" she said as she licked his ear and went to remove her own bra but once she unclipped it, the door was knocked on again. "Um....Rowe-san, it's me, Uraraka...". Yaoyorozu stopped when her bra fell and her breast were free for the boy in front of her to see, giving the gigantic blush and hard on he's ever had.

'S-S-So goddamn beautiful....so big...' He thought as his hands were unconsciously moving towards the big fleshy warm targets but Momo grabbed his hands. "Stop...wait" she said, causing Delsin to cry. 'I swear this is so unfair. I do this to myself and only myself' he thought. "Um...I hope I'm not interrupting you and Yaoyorozu-san's....time...together but I was hoping you'd meet us inn the front yard in ten minutes, thanks" Uraraka said from behind the door and hearing the footsteps she created begin to go faint, means she was gone.

Delsin moved his hands from Momo's and began to move fron the bed sheets. Once he got up, his boxers were showing a rather large rent in his pants that gave the Creation user swirls in her eyes by the sight of it. "Sooo big....." She whispered. "Hmmm?" He said curiously. "Huh? Oh nothing! Never mind!" She said as as she put back on her bra and the two out their clothes on to meet Uraraka outside. Once they moved passed the class in the lobby in an awkward silence, they reached outside to see Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, Kirishima, Uraraka and Asui waiting for them.

"So? What's the meaning of this?" He asked Uraraka with a monotone. The girl gulped seeing the Cobduit mode user's dead yet fierce stare on her and spoke. "W-Well, I'm you see....I didn't want to t-talk but merely summoned you f-for Asui-chan" she stuttered under his intense stare. He shifted his glance from Uraraka to Asui and sighed. "And? What is it Tsuyu?" He said, a bit harsher than he wanted to be. "H-Hey Rowe-san, t-take it easy alright..." Kirirshima said. "Yes, Delsin-kun, calm down" Momo said, rubbing his arm slot soothe him.

Delsin sighed as he just stared at the frog girl. Izuku spoke. "Asu....Tsu-chan, what's wrong?". Asui kept looking down as she never once looked at the group and spoke. "R-Remember what I said back at the hospital? About you all going on that rescue mission was stupid and how you're no better than villains?" She asked, getting gasps from Momo and a widened eyes from Delsin. They never heard it because the formee was in her own room healing while the latter was the one of the two captured. Midoriya looked down and sighed. "Y-Yeah, I remember it..." He said in a guilty tone.