12

"I want to die." I murmur, running around my hotel room with my phone tucked between my cheek and my shoulder. I was juggling my camera equipment, doing eight things at once.

"Relax, it's the first real day. You're bound to get a little confused." Marissa says back through the phone after I spilled to her all the bad things that have happened since being here.

"I walked into Harry's hotel room, slept in and held everyone up, got on the wrong bus, and handed in my contracts late." I list, placing my lenses on my bed.

"I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems."

"Well now I have to go to my first soundcheck to take pictures." I race around, knowing someone will be here any moment to collect me and my things.

"What are you wearing?"

"Jeans."

"Jeans?" She repeats in disappointment.

"Black jeans." I clarify.

She gags obnoxiously.

"What's wrong with jeans?" I furrow my brows.

"You're going to a concert tonight aren't you?" She asks while eating something behind the phone.

"That's in my description yes." I nod while running around grabbing more of my items.

"Wear something spicy." She chews into the microphone.

"I'm going to my job." I chuckle.

"Your job which is being a photographer for a hot punk rock band." She reiterates. "Wear that leather jacket I packed with your clothes."

"When did you pack that?" I furrow my brows.

"I shoved it in there when you weren't looking; wear it loser." Her chewing was getting louder.

"I don't know if—Mar what the hell are you eating?" I stop in my pace to ask a very important question.

The chewing stops.

"Potato chips, why?"

I roll my eyes.

"Driving me mental." I murmur under my breath while continuing to run around my room again.

"Wow you're really nervous huh?"

"I'm very on edge yes."

"Just relax and enjoy the fact your get to travel around the world and see so many cool things. This is a once in a lifetime experience." She tries to lighten me up in my erratic state.

I look at the clock next to my bed, seeing I had only a few minutes.

"Okay I got to go, I'll text you later." I say quickly.

"Tell Niall I say hi." She slips in.

"Yeah yeah okay." I say quickly before hanging up.

I run and toss my stuff in my duffle bag I'll bring to the show. Once we get to sound check, I don't leave until the concert is done. I'll be there for roughly the next five hours.

It was 5:25, I had to leave in a few minutes to get to the concert venue by six for soundcheck to start. The soundcheck ended only half an hour before the show at eight.

I finished packing my black duffle bag of camera gear, zipping it up. With a few minutes to spare I ran into the washroom and fixed up my appearance. I finally had my contacts in because I can't take pictures with my glasses on.