Terms!

Alpha: generally the dominant one of the three genders. Males and females can be Alphas. They are more possessive, assertive, aggressive and typically become leaders. Alpha's can impregnate Omegas and female Betas. Makes up 1/4 of the population

Omega: The most submissive secondary gender. Omegas can me male or female, both able to be impregnated by an Alpha or a male beta (which is more unlikely). Omegas are calm, docile and nurturing, motherly even. Makes up 1/4 of the population.

Beta: The 'normies'. They are like normal humans. While they can smell Pheromones, they don't effect their brains like it would an Alpha or Omega. Makes up 2/4 of the population.

Society: Generally, Alpha's and Betas run the world while Omegas obey their orders. In this story, Alpha's rule. Also, it's as if they're humans and not werewolves or regular wolves. Omegas also can show signs of pregnancy in about 6 weeks! (In this story)

Heats: Omega's go into heat once per month, similar to a woman's menstrual cycle(without the blood though unless actually a woman). This period of time strengthens their fertility rate and heightens their sex drive. Omegas feel feverish and can lose their sense to think properly. Male Omegas create slick during this time. Only an Alpha can calm an Omega's heat.

Pheromones: The scent that attracts a mate in Alphas and Omegas. Pheromones can be pleasing or displeasing to either gender. Alphas Pheromones can induce heats upon Omegas. Omega Pheromones can induce ruts in Alphas.

Periods: The lining of the womb in female Omegas and Betas gets released as usual. Male Omegas do not experience the blood, it remains in their body. Which can cause cramping and mood swings after their heat cycle.

Suppressors: Medication taken by Omegas to delay their heat to a later date, causes more intense heats. Taken daily, missing pills can induce heat in the matter of a few hours.

Slick: Natural lubricant created by male Omegas from their entrance. This creates easier access for Alphas or Male Betas. Slick can be a similar smell or tastes like the Omega's Pheromones.

Ruts: When an Alpha is in the presence of Omega Pheromones but doesn't react biologically. Meaning the Alpha doesn't give into the Omega Pheromones by mating. This can cause discomfort in genitals and they're extremely aroused. Some Alphas may experience a fever during this time.

Scenting: Happens after mating (not becoming mates). Both Alpha and Omega have each other's scents inside of their scent glands. Being away from each other for a long period of time can cause emotional problems. Such as an Alpha being irritable or an Omega having anxiety.

Knotting: a process during sexual intercourse when the Alpha releases sperm, a knot forms inside of the Omega. This leaves them stuck together for a few minutes. Doing this traps the sperm inside of the Omega, heightening chances of pregnancy.

Marking: When an Omega or Alpha bite the Scent Gland of their mate. This mixes their scents indicating to other people that this person has been claimed by their mate. Mixed scents can ward off danger from an Omega.

Mates: Mates are generally bonded through this action through their markings.

Birth Control: Omegas and Betas can get pills or injections to eliminate the chances of getting pregnant. Not 100% effective, like all birth control. Knot condoms are also a thing. They don't allow Alphas to knot.

Nesting: When an Omega is in their heat, they hoard soft things in one area. Omegas can't control what their doing and don't realize they're nesting until someone points it out. Nesting can calm down after mating but, Omegas start nesting again when pregnant. It's one of the first signs of pregnancy, along with nausea, vomiting and emotional outbursts.

Announcements!
-This is an AU(kinda), Midoriya and Bakugo are approximately nineteen in the FanFiction.
-Bakugo's character in this particular fanfic is not as hotheaded compared to the anime. I have read a good portion of the manga, I know things. I've explained why as well, vaguely. He does show his hotheaded side at times. No spoilers though.
-Omegas have a VERY hard time finding stable work in this society. Midoriya is only a dancer because of that. Also, he's still quirkless. (Poor broccoli baby D:) All the other characters still have their quirks as normal.
-It's almost impossible for Omega's to become Pro Hero's.
-Betas can go either way. It depends on how useful and how often the quirk could be used.