We Will Stay By Your Side (Izuku X The Nakano's) [BNHA X Go-Toubun no Hanayome]

Izuku-kun~

Midoriya, wake up will ya!!!!

Izuku~!!!

Mi~do~ri~ya-san~!!!!

Midoriya-kun, wake up!!!

"WAAAAAA!!!!! Ohhh, it was just a dream. But they're coming over today. Gotta be ready."

---------------

Saturday at U.A. Heights Alliance, Class 3-A are just hanging around in their dorm. Katsuki Bakugo screaming, Tenya Iida preaching just things, Mina Ashido and Toru Hagakure gossiping, the usual.

But little do they know, there was one cinnamon roll panicking like crazy.

"Hey guys, since it's Saturday, why not we hang out at the mall or something?" Ashido asked. She's the type of person that will find a way to have fun with her friends.

"Don't know, as today's the day we could rest. But that's not a bad idea." Denki Kaminari chimed. He wants to hang out with the rest of the class.

"I agree on Ashido-san here. We all need to have a good time. A lot had happened in the past two years, and now we need some refreshing memories together." Momo Yaoyorozu joined in the conversation.

"Yeah, guys huddle up now!!!" Mina shouted. The rest followed Mina's command, but...

"Wait, where's Midoriya?" Toru asked. Yes, Izuku Midoriya, hasn't showed up yet.

"It's weird. He didn't even went outside to have his morning jog earlier." Eijiro Kirishima said.

They all started to wonder, except for two people. Izuku was acting strangely in the past few days. He always space out, panicking, and his muttering were amp up to eleven.

"It's been like this since last year. I'm starting to question if he's meeting a girl." Hanta Sero chimed in. This lead to a complete silence in the room, until...

"THAT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" Both Denki and Minoru Mineta shouted with venom in their words.

"It's hard to say this, but both Kaminari-san and Mineta-san are right. It is impossible for Midoriya-san to get a girl when he's a hero-in-training." Momo hesitantly agreed to Denki and Minoru's remarks. She doesn't want to sound like she's saying that Izuku has no chance of getting laid.

Then they started to debate whether Izuku has a girl or not for 5 minutes. Then suddenly Izuku showed up. He was panicking like crazy.

"Hey Mido-" Before Eijiro could continue, the door opened and...

"MI~DO~RI~YA-SAN!!!!!!"

Everyone then turned their attention to the source of the noise. The rest of Class 3-A, except for two people, were stunned at the sight. It was a girl with a ribbon tied in her head.

The girl was hugging Izuku, and she was a hottie too.

"Geez Yotsuba, stop hugging my Izu-kun!!!!" The girl with twintails said. She then proceeded to hug Izuku as well.

"Nino's right!! Stay away from my Izuku!!!" The girl with headphones shouted, she too hugged Izuku.

"Now now, Miku, Yotsuba and Nino, look at Izuku-kun. He's suffocating because you three decided to ambush him and hug him like he'll be gone for a long time." The girl with short hair said. She then sweatdropped because the three didn't even listened.