First off..

If you didn't have the time to read the title (you lazy freak), the reader is going to be a male gem, a defect. The gem is going to be.. a rather rare gem, Taaffeite. One of the rarest gems in the world.

What you look like:
- Purpleish gem, gem is a trefoil shape on your forehead.
- Retro Jean jacket and light purple pants.
- You have a shortish haircut with a spiked tip.

What you sound like:
- Normally, you have a very monotone voice.
- You can get higher whenever you wish.

What your personality is like:
- Genuinely a nice person, but very paranoid.
- Sarcastic/serious when it's necessary.
- Bipolar, and scared of being left alone.

Weapon: Katana
Power: Telekinesis

My fanfic might be a bit rusty, but I'll try to update every week, because I'll try to write every day after my school and on the bus, but if something happens and I have to take a break, I'll inform you, so that there won't be that much authors notes.

Won't start writing today, but I'll try to write a first chapter of the darned book on the bus. Spoiler alert... well no, but the first chapter is going to be about the creation of Taaffeite, so we're gonna have to wait a bit for the garden part.

Enjoy?