Doll

Axel's POV

Hazel's eyes nearly bulge out of her head when I drop my underwear. Her eyes settle on my erection in awe and horror fill her gaze.

I shift on the bed, towering over her as I kneel beside her on the bed she's tied to.

I lean down and stroke myself, giving her a moment to take it in.

God, I hope she can't tell I'm a virgin.

I'm leaking precum like a dripping faucet and she hasn't even touched me yet. I should have kept her blindfolded.

Angry muscles bulge on the sides of my cock as I stroke them. I try not to touch the head of my cock, it being too sensitive to touch if I want to hide my inexperience from Hazel.

"No teeth. You know that, right?" I double check. The last thing I want is for her to bite off my cock.

Hazel's eyes finally reach up to mine and she nods, her eyes drawing back downward. "I...I don't think I can—" she starts to protest.

"You don't have to have me all in your mouth," I assure her, knowing it would be incredible unrealistic to expect that. I may be new to this, but I know I'm above the average size and more than likely too large for her to deep throat.

"Master—I don't think—"

"Doll, you remember how good it felt when I ate you out?" Hazel nods her head, a small whine leaving her lips. "Don't you want to please me like that too?"

"Yes."

"Can we just try? I won't make you choke or anything," I promise her.

"Do you want me to just... lick it?" She asks me.

"Yeah, you can start out like that if you want." I shuffle closer to her. She leans her head away and I slide my palm under her to bring her head up so my cock is close to her lips.

I don't push myself inside her, not wanting to force myself on her if she really can't do it. Hazel eyes my cock for a moment, another whine leaving her lips before she finally relents and leans forward.

Every muscle in my body tenses as her breath fans across my hard cock.

Her sweet little tongue flicks out and licks my head. I recline my head back, a hum leaving my mouth. "Keep going," I encourage her, noticing her hesitancy as I make more noise. She scrunches her face and I chuckle. "I'm sorry. I'm sure I don't taste great."

She blushes deeply, glancing up at me. "I'm sure I'll get used to it," she says quietly, not wanting me to feel embarrassed. I smile at her and shift my hand on her head, so she isn't kinking her neck.

"I'm sure you will," I admit, knowing this will more than likely become a welcome home routine for her when I get back from work.

I groan, closing my eyes for a second to gain control as her delicate tongue slides over the head of my cock. "Start sucking now," I tell her, gently massaging the back of her head.

Hazel nods and leans more forward. "Oh fuck," I curse. I try not to curse around her, but that's the only expression that comes to mind when her tiny mouth slides around my shaft.

Her lips tighten around the head of my cock and I can't stop the grin on my face.

Just as I suspected, the head of my cock alone seems to stuff her mouth. I'm sure after she gets more experienced she will be able to fit more, but since this is her first time, she's playing it really safe.

I don't need her to fit anymore of me in her mouth though. Her hesitant sucking sends me bucking and she jumps back, eyes wide.

My hands still on the back of her neck, not letting her pull away. "Sorry. Sorry. I won't do that. You just caught me off guard," I apologize, not wanting to scare her away.