Chapter 1

There will be blood, death, abuse, torture and many more so please if you don't enjoy or like any of this stuff don't read this story. I will put warnings up just incase. I also have a YouTube channel called DarkCrystal so go check that out and enjoy!

Harry's P.O.V

It was a rainy day as students hopped on the Hogwarts Express ready to go back home. I was looking out the window of the train, lost in thought thinking about Dumbledore had said to my earlier that day.

Flashback

I was sitting in Dumbledore's office waiting for the important news that he so badly needed to tell me.

"Harry do you know what a creature Inheritance is?" When I looked into his eyes something seemed off but I pushed that thought away and answer him.

"No sir, I do not" he sighed.

"A creature Inheritance happens when there is creature blood in you. Mostly pure-blooded family's have creature blood in them. Since your father was from a very old pure-blood family I think that you might have some creature blood in you. During a creature Inheritance you become a type of magical creature. You can become a werewolf, vampire, siren, unicorn, elf, demon, giant, neko, dragon, snake, Veela, dark angel, angel. You can also get mixed creatures such as a half vampire-half Veela. Since you might get a creature Inheritance I must ask for you to go back to the Dursley's instead of staying with Sirius. It is for your own good Harry, you must understand that. Now do you have any questions." He finished.

"Umm will it hurt?" I was scared about screaming and getting beaten up for disturbing the Dursley's.

"Yes it will hurt but it depends on the type of creature you are of how much it will hurt." With that I was dismissed.

I walked to the great hall for lunch. As I entered I noticed that the silver trio (Malfoy, Parkinson and Zabini) weren't there. I shrugged and sat down next to Ron and in front of Hermione facing the Slytherin table. I told them want Dumbledore wanted. Ron was to busy eating. Hermione on the other hand explain some missing information.

End of Flashback

I had gotten help from Hermione to understand anything that was left out. Turns out Dumbledore didn't tell me everything. With a creature inheritance you have a mate. A mate is like your soulmate and when you soulmate dies you can love again but you won't feel as happy as you were with your soulmate. You also get certain things with an inheritance. You can do new magic and can transform into your creature. You also can get wings, horns, tails, scales, claws, ears, halos and so much more.

Ron wasn't helpful. He would always ask me for money saying you know how mum is with money besides it's for Hermione, he even tried to get me together with Ginny. Speaking of which, Ginny is hanging onto my arm, always kissing my cheek in front of other people to make them think we are a couple. She even told everybody we are but I told them we weren't be nobody believes me.

I look out the window again and see we are nearing the station. I sigh, another summer of chores and beating, great. I sighed loud enough for the other to here and I get brought out of my thought by Hermione.

"-arry, Harry are you ok. You seem off?" She looked concerned. She was the only one who knows about my abusive relatives. Everyone else thinks I get treated nicely or in Malfoy's case 'I bet you always like a king Potter'.

"Yeah just worried." She nodded in understanding and we talked until we reached the station. I jumped out of the train, my trunk behind me and my head down as I speed walked away or the train station. I didn't even look around for my relatives knowing that my relatives made me walk home now thinking it's a waste of time picking me up so I walked about 1-2 kilometres to the Dursley's. I made it back by 6:28, two minutes early.

I had shrunken my stuff at school so I just placed my items under my floorboards were they will be safe. I changed into a pair of Dudley's oversized shirts that went past my knees and a pair of jeans that I bought while at hogsmeade. I didn't bother with my shoes and made my way down stairs. I started cooking steak, mashed potato and bacon. For desert I made cheesecake, caramel tart and chocolate dip with strawberries while the Dursley's were to busy watching the TV. Once dinner was served I feed but when no one was looking I grabbed some bacon caramel tart and some cheesecake and placed them in a napkin that I then place in my pocket for later.

I went to bed that night with a few new bruises like usual but at around 11:43 I pulled my food out of my pocket and ate.

I finished quickly and when I looked at the broken clock hanging on the wall it said it was 11:58 but turned 11:59 so I started counting down in my head.

5
4
3
2
1
I was then enveloped in pain. My insides felt like they were dipped in lace and my lungs felt like they were burnt, which made it so much hard to breathe. I passed out after a few minutes of pain.

I woke up the next morning still in pain but bearable and I looked around my room still half asleep only to realise I could see perfectly fine without my glasses which where still on the nightstand. Everything also seemed brighter and I could hear better. I got out of bed and slowly walked to the surprisingly not broken full body mirror. What I saw almost shocked me to death right on the spot.