Chapter 38: Is Everything Ok?

Taehyung's POV

Although embarrassed, we laughed it out. I scanned the faces of my members. They were all carrying expressions of joy and relief. 

"Guys, now that I can control my powers, does that mean I don't have to die?" I asked, genuinely curious about my situation. 

A gasp went around the room. "Taehyung-ah... You are not gonna die. Now that you can control your powers, you are gonna are safe, ok? And don't you ever say anything like that again." Jin hyung came towards me and gave me a bear hug.

Just then, I remembered that I had other powers as well. I could speak to others through my mind. I waited for the members to look away from me and tried it out. Guys, can you hear me?

Yoongi's POV

I heard Taehyung asking if we could hear him. I mean, why wouldn't we hear him? I turned to face him when he asked again.

Do you hear me? 

He was using his telepathic power thingy. "Tae, we can hear you."

"HYUUUNGGG!!!" Jungkook shouted, excitedly. "I did not think about this earlier but, damn, that is so cool! Can you do it again?" He was jumping around looking at Tae expectantly. 

I rolled my eyes. Here we go. It was a known fact that Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin, being the youngest in the group, were very energetic and easily fascinated by anything and everything related to powers and supernormal stuff. It was only a matter of time before they started using Taehyung's powers for pranks and things of that sort.

Before I could advice them on that matter, Namjoon stepped up and said, "You three, Jungkook, Jimin and Tae, listen up. Tae's powers are not to be used unless absolutely necessary. We have to make sure Tae is safe, because that is most important. So whatever plans you guys are making inside you heads, dance, them. Ok?"

Taehyung's POV

I laughed. They caught us. "Ok, hyung. We won't do anything stupid. And don't worry. I won't use my powers again. And I doubt I'll be in a  situation where I'll have to use them. So, don't worry."

Jungkook and Jimin also joined in. "Yeah, let's just have fun in other ways." Jungkook winked.

Finally, everything was going right.