When You're Accidentally Sexy (15K Followers Special)

Photo : I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/464644886543307447/?lp=true

(A/N : This is requested by SharaeBaker. OMG, just discovered that I reached more than 15k followers today! Thank you so much for following me guys and also for stopping by on my account to see all my works. I really apologize if I don't update much for the other books since I don't have the mood to do it. Like for example, if I'm into BNHA right now, I would focus on both Todoroki and Midoriya books that I created so this is basically the answer to why I haven't been updating my Levi Boyfriend Scenarios, I humbly apologize for that! *sweats continuously and bows until it reaches the floor lol*. So yeah, thank you all for the support and here I present to you another special scenario. I might make one as well for Midoriya too but it might take a while haha. I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!)

...

"Good gravy!"

"YIKES!"

"Dammit, this is why I don't trust the weather report sometimes!"

So much for having a fun and healthy activity with my female friends in Class-1A since we are getting drenched from the unexpected rain that just came out of nowhere.

Today was suppose to be our yoga session outside the dorms where we could feel the tranquilizing and fresh air that could lift our spirits at least.

But instead of air, we got rain clouds and more rain instead.

"Sorry girls! We have to cut this short, kero!", Asui said and grabbed her bag, "We need to evacuate from the dark sky for now!"

"Aww, man!!", Ashido said and groaned with disappointment, "I was looking forward to our zumba session after this!".

"Then let's continue it in the common room after we change!", Yaoyorozu exclaimed and smiled.

With that, each of us ran all the way back inside the dorms.

But the moment, I entered Height's Alliance again and ran all the way to the laundry room with the other girls - who are actually faster than me despite how drenched they are, I accidentally bumped into someone by accident making both of us fall in the process.

"W-W-WOAH!"

*THUD*

"Oww"

Both of us groaned at the same time from the impact and when both of us finally discovered who did we bumped to-

"(Y-Y-Y/N)?"

"Shoto?!"

It turns out the person I bumped into was my dual-haired boyfriend so automatically, I stood up and helped him got up but now that the floor was slippery because of how drenched I was, we ended up falling again.

"S-Sorry", I said and laid on his chest.

"It's okay, my love", he said in an almost shy tone, "Here, allow me".

He stood up while carrying me bridal style so I won't have a chance of slipping again.

He placed me down carefully on the ground and I sighed in relief.

"Why are you drenched?", he questioned and his face was slowly turning the other way, "And not only t-that..."

He stopped talking when he looked at me from top to bottom before finally looking away from me.

"Eh? Is something the matter, Shoto?", I asked, "Is there something wrong with my face? Or my outfit?".

I tried to double check myself out before I might get embarrassed later on but Todoroki was shaking his head and I could see his cheeks turning a bit red.

"N-Nothing's wrong. You're perfectly fine", Todoroki said and sighed heavily, "I-I am just...asking why are you wearing...that".

I raised a brow and replied, "Um, we had a yoga session back there in the backyard but the weather forecast was pretty late on announcing the weather.

"Remember I told you we had yoga today, Shoto? Haha", I said and crossed my arms which made me lift up my drenched chest.

That action of mine caused Todoroki gulped and looked away in a flash.

"D-Dammit", Todoroki said but still had the guts to look at me again, "Why do you have to be so...".

"Huh-"

*RING*

Todoroki's phone rang out of nowhere and when he checked it out to see who the caller was, his expression turned dark.

"Really now, father?", he said to himself and sighed before turning to me, "Hold on, my love".

He answered and thus he started to converse with his father that has something to do with his ambitions that his father kept suggesting over and over and also with his training.

I was kinda confused what Todoroki was getting at just a second ago but when I realized he kept looking at me from top to bottom then I did the same thing by looking at myself, I mouthed an "Oh" and a small smirk appeared my lips.

I decided to stretched my arms up a bit that made my chest move a bit then I ended up doing some side stretching as well.

I kept stretching and tried wiping of the rain drops that drenched my face with a sigh of relief before I decided to remove my hair tie from my hair slowly.

Todoroki saw me doing it while he was listening to his father blabber and the redness from his cheeks can't seem to go away.

To finish it off, I decided to drink some water that was left from my jug while licking my lips slightly so a single drop of it won't fall to the ground or even my body.

"I think I should bring some energy drink too-YEEP!"

I stopped mumbling when I found myself being trapped against the wall with my dual-boyfriend's hand and his face looks rather needy and his breaths were even and out.

'Oh, crud. What have I transformed him to?', I thought to myself before gulping.

"Father, I gotta go. There's something I want to take care", Todoroki said before leaning towards my face, "It's really important so farewell".

"OI, SHOTOO-"

He ended the call before he cupped both of my face until he slammed his lips into mine.

For some reason, I lowkey knew this would rile him up - except him pushing me against the wall - so I automatically kissed him back.

His kisses were soft at first but it was slowly becoming filled with passion and it was extra warm too that its making my heart beat so fast.

I can feel his hand brushing my hair as we passionately kissed and our bodies were closer than before.

Although this moment only last within four or five minutes, so we both let go and catch our breaths.

We both looked into each other's eyes for a second then Todoroki took off his jacket and made me wear it carefully before zipping it up until it reaches my collar.

"W-What's this for?", I asked, still panting.

He pouted and held me close without even caring if he's get wet from my drenched body.

"I don't want anybody else to witness how sexy you look right now but me, my love", he whispered on my ear huskily, "Thanks to you, you almost transformed me into an animal. So be careful what are you are trying pull here, alright?".

I can feel my cheeks heating up but I nodded shyly now that my confidence has gone down a bit.

"Unless that's what you wished for"

"I-I'll get changing now, thanks!!"

That's when I knew that what I am doing can unleash the beast within him which makes him, Beastroki.