Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V

In front of me in the mirror stood a reflection that shouldn't be there, but it was. I had grown from about 5'4 ft to about 5'7 ft, my usually tan skin was now a pale colour-almost the same colour as Malfoy's but lighter. I was more skinny and lean then muscular and tone, I also had a curved feminine body now. My eyes weren't the Avada Kedavra green but were a bright-almost glowing-crimson red colour with rings of gold around the outside of it. My messy black-brown hair was now waist length, pitch black. My lips were more plump and more a light pink colour, when I opened my mouth in shock, fangs could be seen. My cheekbones were higher and more lady like, my nose smaller and cuter. I also had small horns on my head, beautiful black and white wings that could wrap around my body, a tail that's as almost cat like and wolf ear on my head that sat behind my horns.

I looked to be what Hermione called a mixta viventem, it's Latin so the English meaning is mixed creature because I am made up of a series of creatures, I am one of few that show up every one thousands years, and even then there are only a few in the whole world. My scars had also disappeared and I was healthy which was good.

I decided to take a shower to hopefully help with the shock. As I stepped out hair damp and a towel around my waist I noticed a owl on my window ledge holding a letter. I opened my window and grabbed the note gives the owl a piece of rat that hedwig hadn't finished earlier. I looked at the letter and noticed it was from Gringotts. I opened it reading out loud.

Dear Mr Potter,
We have revived information that you have just gone through a creature inheritance. We have also found out that your birthday certificate is fake and would like a blood test so please come as soon as possibly.
Yours Sincerely
Daggerheart
P.S. just say flos auream and you should arrive.

When I had finished reading the letter I was confused. How was my birth certificate wrong? I'm the son of Lily and James Potter, right? But I decided to go to Gringotts to sort this out. I grabbed my trunk just incase I might need it. I held onto letter and said "flos auream."

When I opened my eyes I was standing in the middle Gringotts. I walked up to the front desk still wearing the oversized shirt that was thigh high now since I grow. That goblin looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Y-yes, I am here to see daggerheart about m-my inheritance and b-birth certificate." I shifted nervously.

"Right this way Mr Potter." I followed the goblin down corridor after corridor until we stopped in front of a door with the name Daggerheart on it in fancy letters.

The goblin knocked on the door and walked in. Inside sat a goblin staring at a piece of parchment in front of him. The goblin next to me coughed and caught the attention of Daggerheart.

"Good afternoon Mr Potter, please have a seat and we can get started straight away." I toke a seat and waited patiently for the news to come.

"Mr Potter is seems that we need to do a blood test. Please put 7 drops of blood on this parchment and we can see the results." By the time he was finished there was a dagger and a blank piece of parchment on the table in front of me. I grabbed the dagger and sliced me hand, wincing at the feeling. I dropped 7 drops of my blood on the blank parchment. The blood swirled in a circle before words started to appear on the parchment. On the parchment it read:

Birth Certificate

Name: Hadrian Salazar Prince Snape-Riddle (Submissive Pure-Blood)
Birthday: 31st July 1980
Age: 15
Father: Tom Marvolo Snape-Riddle (Dominant Pure-Blood)
Adoptive Father: James Potter (deceased)
Mother: Severus Snape-Riddle (Submissive Pure-Blood)
Adoptive Mother: Lily Potter nèe Evans (deceased)
Sister: Skylar Crystal Snape-Riddle
Godfather's: Lucius Malfoy, Remus Lupin, Rodolphus Lestrange, James Potter
Godmother's: Narcissa Malfoy, Sirius Lupin nèe Black, Bellatrix Lestrange, Lily Potter nèe Evans

Vaults:
Riddle - 4'271'938'938 galleons
Snape - 5'384'373'928 galleons
Prince - 4'478'485'378 galleons
Malfoy - 6'384'585 galleons
Lupin - 2'384'383 galleons
Black - 3'395'483 galleons
Lestrange - 39'368'393 galleons
Potter - 928'393'109 galleons
Evans - 93'384'383 galleons
Ravenclaw - 793'084'383'295 galleons
Hufflepuff - 828'183'101'112 galleons
Gryffindor - 783'684'384'384 galleons
Slytherin - 999'387'919'663 galleons

Manor's:
Riddle
Snape
Malfoy
Lupin
Black
Lestrange
Potter
Evans
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Gryffindor
Slytherin

Creature: Mixta viventem (mixed creature)

Inheritance:
Parseltonuge
Wandless magic
Wordless magic
Legilimency
Flight
Snake
Werewolf
Vampire
Demon
Angel
Siren

Magical Core: Gold (Merlin Power Level - 80% blocked)

Mate: Unknown dominate (Dominant Pure-Blood, 15)

Block's:
Trust potion - Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley (broken)
Love Potion - Ginny Weasley (broken)
Hate potion - Malfoy's, Dark side, Tom Riddle, Slytherin's, Severus Snape (broken)
Inheritance - (broken)
Parseltonuge - (95%)
Wandless magic - (100%)
Wordless magic - (100%)
Legilimency - (100%)
Mixta viventem (broken)

Transfer:
10'000 galleons to Mrs Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley (monthly)
900'000 galleons to Albus Dumbledore (yearly)
10'000 to the Dursley's (monthly)

I was shocked at this news. How!? I was bursting with angry. Also who was my mate.

"Is it possible for those blocks to be removed?" I asked.

"Of course Mr Snape-Riddle, just follow me."

"Please just call me Hades"

As you wish," he lead me into a room full of ancient ruins that were all in Latin, things like 'animalis', 'patentibus' and 'mediocris' were written on the wall. I laid in the middle of the room. I waited for about a few minutes as daggerheart and some other goblins got me ready. They formed a circle around me and felt nothing until pain like before enveloped me body like I was burning alive.

I fell to the ground because that pain was to much to handle. I started screaming until my throat was ripped sore. I also closed me eyes and after some time stopped screaming.

I must of passed out because I woke up in a different room on a bed. I looked around and stopped when I saw two people talking to daggerheart. I focused on these people and was little bit and was surprised by what I saw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Severus Snape-Riddle and Tom Snape-Riddle.