Comfort Zone

T.

I stepped inside my dance practice room and there was a loud cheer for me. I smiled .

" Happy birthday to you ,
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you Taeyong Hyung , Taeyongie , Taeyong shii , Taeyong oppa .
Happy birthday to you "

They were wishing me warmly and had prepare a cake for me. Far from my diva life , this is something I really cherish too much. They are the only purity left in my system. And yes watching them celebrating my birthday like this still making me thinking twice.

" Hyung let's not practice today. We'll watch a movie . Please Hyung .

Please Hyung please . Let's watch movie "

My students requested and I couldn't say no to them.

" Okay let's do it. Movie time. I'll order food "

Few of them hugged me happily and I really felt disgusting. Because I was not worthy of their innocent hugs. So I pulled away fast.

I turn of the light and made the ambience for movie. All my students sat together also few of our staffs who really likes me . I'm really very popular among my colleagues. Only few knows about my secret yet I'm popular. Why wouldn't I ? I'm sexy young beautiful and talented. And I know it . The confidence I wear Everytime others can't pull off. That makes me the superior. No one in this agency is as charismatic as me . Well next to me there is one who is not even here.

We watched two movies back to back and ate a delicious meal. My students bid me farewell but they gave me so many gifts. The gifts may not be expensive but they are precious.

After my students left I start cleaning the room. There were food and wastages everywhere. I could just ask anyone to clean it. But I didn't . Because 1. I didn't practice today. To keep my sexy body fit i need to do some physical activities. 2 i have a goodie image to keep. 3 I'm bored.

I plugged in my headphone and start cleaning. Me and my partner are not only dancers. I'm a rapper and he is a vocalist too. We sing and dance together making boys growing buldge and girls wetting their panties.

I didn't listen when the door cracked . Suddenly I felt a hand wrapped around my waist and the persons nose brushing my nape. I know who he is. His familiar smell , body pattern, warmness and hands are one of the most known feeling to me. I smiled.

" Happy birthday Taeyong ... My Ty track "

I turned around.

" Finally you are here "

" I missed you "

" I missed you too bitch "

" Shut up pabo "

Ten wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I hold him tight and kissed him back. The usual warm kiss. Gentle feeling. The comfort. Our comfort.

I lift him up and he had his legs on my waist. I softly pinned him against the wall and deepened the kiss. Ten moaned softly twitching my stomach. Oh gosh. I really missed this.

His hand was now going down to my torso and I stopped him.

" Not here Ten "

" Yeah yeah . It's holy ground "

I chuckled and put him down on the floor. I sit beside him.

Don't get us wrong. Ten and I aren't dating. We can't date. Two horny cock hungers can't date. But yes. We kiss. We cuddle. And we also fuck.

We didn't start this just like that. I lost my Virginity a long time ago and Ten lost it 3 years ago during our show when I was in hospital. After that he also stopped caring because his first time was done. We are in entertainment industry. Fucking random people or get fucked by them are normal for us. We two are the mask dancer duo. The sexy divas. We let the rich bastards fuck us for crazy money. The money no one can imagine. Because we are great in bed. Sometimes we pleasure our sponsors too. That's how it is. But apart from random sex we needed our comfort zone. Our own person to talk. To cuddle. Smooth kisses . There Ten came in the scene as well as me in his life. We are best friends. We are partners. We are groupmates. Also fuckmates. But we give each other comfort. Warmness. Love and adoreness. We are like open book to each other . We know what we are doing who we are doing. Because at the end of the day we come back to each other. Yet we aren't for each other. Atleast not him. He stills wishes to have someone only for his own. To love him. Cherish him. Live his all life and have a happy ending. A perfect fairy tale. A total bullshit.