MY FIRST DAY ON EARTH

I felt a blast of air touching my soft and fragile skin giving me a naive sensation. The cold air made me sneeze and I began to cry.

Before coming to this cold world, I stayed in heaven. Heaven in the sense the it was warm and cozy. I felt like I was tucked in some warm and soft blanket. When chilliness of this world touched my baby skin, I knew it will be hard to survive. I was recklessly brave so I accepted the challenge. But I still cried because I felt like crying at the moment.

When I opened my eyes I saw some happy faces with sparkling eyes. There was a ray of sunshine painted on their faces. I was a crying mess a moment before why are they even happy about it. 

From the corner of my eyes, I was looking at a woman. She was looking at me too with the same warmth I felt before. I felt heaven. Looking at her made me feel like I went back to the place where I came from. Why I am attracted towards that woman so much? What's the connection between me and her?

Is this what love at first sight feels like? 

At the moment of my life I realized that life is hard, it's cold and people are confusing but the only place where I can feel warm and peace is her embrace. Yes, that's my mother.