18: His Jealousy

Octreotide this is for you❤ Thank you for keep on waiting for this story to be updated..That's meant a lot❤

~EMILY POV~

"Shawn?? That Shawn? The night club??" I almost yell, with my eyes wide open. Hearing my super suspicious statement make Jayden glance at Shawn for a seconds, and then he look at me.

"You're that Shawn?? A soldier??" I am cursing Elizebeth in my mind right now.

She was all over him, talking about how hot he is, and repeatedly saying his name in front of me, how come she didn't ask him what his job. Damn you Lizzie. I thought to myself. Shawn let out a little chuckles while nodding at me. I stare at his face, still not believing that I just had my two reunion with these two soldiers.

One was heartbreaking reunion. We just fought for god's sakes. And this one, is embarrassing reunion. I throw up on his shirt on that time. And only god knows what in the hell had I said to him while I was drunk.

"Night club?? Could you elaborate more?? You met him at a night club???" Jayden suddenly asks. I just roll my eyes at him.

"You knew this prick??" This time, it's Shawn's turn to ask that stupid question. He point to Jayden which make Jayden sending death glare to him.

"Yeah she knew me. You got a problem with that??" Jayden ask.

"And if I say yes? What are you gonna do??" Shawn reply while chuckling. What is wrong with them? I let out a big sighs.

"What are you two?? Twelve???" My question make the two of them turn their head on me.

"If I had not known you, I would've thought that you just met your ex lover from the past right now.." I say to Jayden.

"Yeah I just met one...And she is really stubborn.." He reply, while looking at me so deeply that I almost forget how to breath.

"Oh really?? Which one?? That one??" I glance towards Amanda's direction that is currently talking with her crew just right over the UNV camp. Jayden turn his head to look at where I am looking at, and he sighs.

"It's not what you think..." He says, looking back at me.

"I don't have any," Before he could finish, I cut him off.

"No. I don't need to hear anything about it from you. There is no need for you to explain or whatsoever.. We're done. I'm DONE." I say.

"But I'm not done yet.. No, actually I haven't even started anything yet.. So you better prepare yourself, and please.. Do not assume anything without even hearing me out first.."

"Oh so now you want me to hear you out?? You see Jayden, this is why we're not a match for each other.." I say, looking at him without even blinking.

"Sometimes you keep hiding secret from me, like you've already decided that for me not knowing anything is for my own sake, and then there's a time like right now, you want me to hear what you want to say, you want me to listen to you...How can you be so selfish??" Just as Jayden want to reply what I just say, Shawn cut him off.