10. Sacrifice and Arrival

The scene was set as both Yamcha and Tien's bodies lay in the open. Erza and the others from the Fairy Tail group had retreated to a safe enough distance but were still close enough to see what was going on. 

"Why are we running!? We should be taking them head on!" Natsu cried out. 

"Natsu!" Erza shouted out and it caused the man to freeze. 

"Did you not just see what happened. Yamcha, Chaotzu and Tien were all killed like they were nothing... I can't let anyone of us die. If Krillin is trusting this Piccolo then I shall too. We need to stay out of there way. It the only chance we have of winning this...They are to strong for us.." Erza says feeling weak for the first time in a long time. 

Natsu kicks the ground in frustration.

"Erza can you hear me?" A voice come from the Lacrima Erza had set up earlier. 

"Master!" Erza says surprised. 

"Listen. You are all children of Fairy Tail. Though times may look rough you must continue to keep your heads up high." Master Makarov says.

"But Master. They've already killed 3 of our friends..." Levy says sadly looking down.

"Don't worry we can still bring them back! We have the Dragon balls after all!" Muten Roshi could be heard now and the Fairy Tail members all look at the Lacrima. 

"Besides Goku is on his way and he says he has someone called Y/n with him." Roshi adds.

"Y/n?" Juvia asks recognising the name but forgetting who it belongs to.

"Piccolo and the others won't give in so easily. Just hold tight till those two arrive." Roshi says.

The Fairy Tail members eyes all now turned to look at the three remaining Z warriors.

Gohan Pov 

"At this point it looks like we will have to fight them with just the three of us.You know what to do. Let's go with the plan."  Piccolo-San says to Krillin-San and myself.

"Y-yeah." Krillin-San says back. "First, I draw his attention as much as I can." He adds.

"I'll find an opening, and grab his tail the Saiyain's weakness. Once his power fails and he can't move..." Piccolo-San says.

"I..I rush him as hard as I can." I say

"That's right. Watch yourself!" Piccolo-San says and we turn to face the two Saiyan's and I can see Vegeta smirk. Nappa begins to walk towards us. 

"What are you all mumbling about? It won't do you any good. What can you guys do against me?" He calls out confidently and stops a few metres away from us.

"We'll show you what we can do right now!" Piccolo-San says back and Nappa grins. 

Krillin-San takes a stance. 

"All right.. Here goes!" He shouts before he begins to run at Nappa who can be heard laughing. 

"He's started charging me all of a sudden!" I hear Nappa  chuckle and I gulp nervously hoping this plan will work. 

Just as Krillin-San reaches Nappa he fires himself upwards with a Ki beam which gets Nappa's attention.

"Now!" Piccolo-San cries out and I prepare myself. Piccolo disappears from my side and reappears behind Nappa who quickly notices him. Piccolo quickly grabs ahold of Nappa's tail before he can stop him. 

"Why you!" Nappa shouts angrily. 

"Gohan!" Piccolo-San cries out my name and I let out a shout now running forward towards the two.