Cap 27

Author pov

For the following day Sana stayed locked in her and Tzuyu (ex) room crying herself out. The only one she let enter was Dahyun.

She always wears Tzuyu clothes, just to feel her near again. She sleeps with around all the soft toy Tzuyu bought her, sometimes she would also talk to them. It was like she was possessed.
She couldn't proceed the fact Tzu left her and now was nowhere to be found.

In fact the others mates, expect for Momo who keep her mouth shut, they went around all the city hotel to find her. Unfortunately in no one was registered someone with the name Chou Tzuyu.

They told Jyp about the absence of Tzuyu and he decide it was better to put Twice in a hiatus until Tzuyu will come back.

For Tzuyu the situation wasn't any better. She cried every time she could, feeling empty and hurt. She also stayed locked in the dorm not letting any lights coming in. She watched every kind of the saddest kdrama in all the history. She get drunk alone countless nights.
A few times she tried to go back to the dorm but was stopped by the CLC members. She would cry and then fell asleep.
It was hard for the clc to take care of her, but they couldn't let her go back and doing something stupid.

Elkie was tired of the situation and decide to do something about it.
Destinity wants Jihyo had the same thought, she couldn't stand it anymore.

Elkie convinced Tzuyu to go out and meet their friends and eventually Tzuyu annoyed by her friends attitude accepted.

"now stand up. Put on some decent clothes. We are going out" Elkie open the curtains letting a few lights enter

"El I don't want~" Tzuyu complain as a baby

"the guys are coming here. I give you 15 minutes to prepare yourself. If you are not ready you are coming in pj. I don't care"

"okay! Fine!" Tzuyu said annoyed before searching for a dress.

Meanwhile Jihyo brought Sana out of her room and like a miracle the latter had an illumination.

"Sana you need to change it's the fifth day you are wearing the same things."

"I don't want to ~~ it has her profume" Sana sniffed the sweater "did you find her?"

"no. We search in every hotels but with no use"

"Jihyo..... Did you try to ask Elkie?" Sana said weakly, her dark circle showing "she is Tzuyu best friend maybe she knows where is she so I can go to her and bring her back" she said hopefully to have Tzuyu in her arms

"why didn't I thought about it?" Jihyo exclaim "you are a genius Sana" she kissed her cheeks before rushing outside

"where are you going?" Sana shouted

"to find Tzuyu!" Jihyo took the car key and drove to CLC dorm.

Jihyo knocked and luckyly Elkie was the one opening it.

"oh, Jihyo unnie. What brings you her?" Elkie said surprised

"Elkie do you know where Tzuyu is?" Jihyo asked hopefully

"Tzuyu? Shouldn't she be at your dorm? Did she go away? " Elkie said faking not knowing where the younger is.

"she had a fight with Sana and run away"

"I'm sorry but I really don't know where she is. I will call you if she contact me"

"thanks, I really appreciate it" Jihyo said before noticing something "Btw, are you going out?" she eyes Elkie dress

"oh, yes. I have a dinner out"

"have fun then. I'm going and call me whenever you know something"

"sure unnie" Elkie said before closing the door.

Jihyo knew Elkie was hiding something. She noticed a jewelry Tzuyu always wear. A gift from Sana. But why was Elkie wearing it?

The Twice leader went in her car but she didn't drove away. She wanted to see where Elkie was going and if that means she seemed a stalker she didn't care.

After 30 minutes of wait Elkie went outside and with her there was another figure dress equally fancy. Jihyo had to grip the wheels to stop herself from running outside and bring the girl back in the dorm.

Her eyes were wide open as she saw the younger using a vape and entering in a black van.
She slowly followed it until she ended up in front of an old building.

From the van went out 10 people, including Elkie and Tzuyu. They were all laughing and Jihyo could see Tzuyu was trying to enjoy herself when it's was not.

Tzuyu was going to enter when she stopped and looked at Jihyo direction.
The maknae smiled at the leader before going in.

Jihyo was shocked because Tzuyu saw her and because the latter smiled at her as if for saying she doesn't need to worry and that she is fine.

The leader went back to the dorm but she stayed silent, processing all that happened during the night. She also lied saying she didn't find Tzuyu. All the members believe her expect for Sana who was looking attently at Jihyo behavior. She knows something was off but she decide to shut up and let the destiny do his course.