author's note

HEY LOVELY READERS!

alright, so you're probably wondering, what the heck is this random author's note about? no, i am not putting the book on hold.

i have gotten a few messages/comments about aria's character and i just want to clear a few things just in case you're confused. it's going to be in q/a form because that's the easiest way for me, lol.

who is james and what is he doing?

well, james is a character i made. he is the definition of a dickhead. james is someone from aria's past and i think it was explained just a little bit in some chapters but in one of the next chapters, it'll be explained better.

aria has not had a character development, why?

i personally think she has had a slight character development. in the beginning, aria barely talked to anyone and she didn't know how to kill a walker. now, she knows how to kill a walker and she talks a lot more to her group. does she still have some personality traits from the beginning? yes, i wanted to keep her personality the way it is because usually in twd fanfics, the main characters are mostly badasses who are outspoken and know how to lead a group — i wanted to make aria different. i like to think her personality is kinda like glenn's; they both don't like killing but will kill if needed.

how long is this book going to last?

honestly, i don't know. i have a lot of chapters prewritten (like currently, there is 104 chapters. 27 are not published.) so it's going to last a quite awhile unless i decided i just don't feel like writing the book anymore. now, if y'all decide y'all don't want the book to last that long, please tell me! i write this book for y'all and if y'all don't want to read a book that has 100 or more chapters in it, i won't update it anymore (i'll figure out a way to end it.)

alright, that's it for the questions. if y'all have anymore, please comment, i'll love to answer them! (: