Chapter 8: Battle of the bridge

S: Hey guys, welcome back to another chapter.

S: Naruto Mangekyou will be like ( Mangekyou- Time dilation, Eternal Mangekyou- Time stop)

S: And now for the author section.

S: (mahouka9) Thanks man and I will try to play the game if I have time that is xD

S: (Djberneman) That's a very good suggestion but that's all gonna depends on the poll

S: (RebelDragonWolf) Well.... I will see how it goes and not to mention even if I open the poll for her now I don't think that there will be many people voting for her right? xD

S: (Last Pagan Emperor) Well... the truth is I already had my friend help me beta read before every chapter was being published so...

S: (CoffeeHandShaky) Thanks for pointing out man, maybe you can help me beta read? Since I also want to prevent errors, how about it? xD Just pm me if you want to help me, thanks~

S: And one more thing, this chapter won't have any lemon cause I can't find a way to add a lemon into the battle so.. sorry

S: And that's all for me~ Let's begin the story shall we?

Let's begin

Zabuza's hideout

(One day later)

"Pham!"

"I didn't pay you for sitting here like a fool you fool!"

A short fat man yelled angrily, the man had shaggy brown hair, a pair of small, circular black glasses which didn't quite fit his face as it only made him look even chubbier. He wears a black suit with a purple tie and closed-toed shoes, glaring angrily at the injured demon of the mist like he almost can pierce through the head of Zabuza while has his group of bodyguards standing just behind him.

"My brother's hideout has been totally wiped out! And now you fools still decide to sit and wait here doing nothing?-"

"Hey, shut up fat man or else we will let you to deal with the red death and copy ninja yourself"

Raiga retorted rather impatiently while he kept polishing his Kiba blades without giving a care to the thug leader. If it not because of the civil war that Mizu is currently facing, he would kill the said fat man before him within one sec.

"You dare..-"

"We will and we can, let me remind you one thing Gato, the red death is one of the most skilful sword master that the world can offered, not even thousands of your thugs can take her down"

The demon of mist replied dryly like Raiga while laying on the couch as he also didn't give a crap about what the fat man requested.

"Tch.. I will give more time if you agree to give me the little girl you have and I will make decision-"

Gato threatened as his brain began to think about how much he will be able to gain if he got the black hair girl, for addition a beauty like her with unique bloodline will surely bring a large amount of fortune to him.

"Swing!" "Clank!"

"Touch her, you die"

With just simple words of Zabuza, almost every thug and Gato himself has their sweats streaming down their forehead.

As the giant sword that a minute ago was still laying besides Zabuza was now being implant not too far away from Gato's head. The large amount of K.I that fill the room has caused the fat business man to fall backward as now in front of them, they saw not only an injured man but a demon who is about to eat them.