Chapter 32

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!! YOU BETTER LOVE ME!

HAHA, jk, hope you enjoy and comment as usual, please!!!!

Song - Four Dimensions by Ludovico Einaudi. Please listen to the song for the beginning of the chapter.

--------------------------------------

Damon's P.O.V

"Damon," Papa calls making me look up from my book for the week, I grin when I find him smiling extra wide at me from the door. "Come with me for a bit, I have something to show you."

I fold the edge of the page before shutting the book, jumping off the bed to run to him. Papa picks me up and throws me over his shoulder making me laugh as I hit his back as hard as I can.

"I wanna use my legs! Put me down!" I yell as I kick my feet while punching his back, but papa didn't feel it all.

Papa was the best alpha in the world; he was the strongest and everyone loved Papa. I wanted to be like papa when I became alpha.

"Should I put you down?" Papa asks as he pulls me from over his shoulder to look at me.

Papa had black hair and black eyes, they went together unless he made them red. I didn't look like papa at all, but that was okay because I looked just like dad. Dad said I was the perfect mix cause I looked like him but was like papa.

I nod and cross my arms, giving him the best version of his angry look that I could do. Papa just stares at me extra long and then smiles as he begins biting on my neck making me scream and laugh as I try to push away from him.

"Stop!" I yell but he doesn't. "Dad help me! Papa is being a bad dad!"

"Aiden, stop being a bad dad!" Dad yells from the kitchen where he was playing with Peter.

Dad was always with Peter now that he was awake.

He still did all the things he did before he went to sleep with me and Levi, but now Peter was there to love dad too. Dad still read to me at night and played with us all the time, but not outside.

Dad didn't really go outside anymore...

But that was okay, because Papa was always outside, looking for the monster that hurt dad. He wouldn't let me go with him, no matter how much I begged. This was super unfair because he said I was getting better at fighting and was even better than Levi now, but he also said not to tell Levi that part so I didn't.

"A bad dad huh?" Papa repeats as he finally lets me breathe. I nod and stick out my tongue as he raises one of his eyebrows. "If I'm such a bad dad maybe I shouldn't take you out on the extra special secret adventure that I prepared just for you."

I bite my lip as papa stops, my eyes going wide as he turns around. I quickly bang on his chest and climb around him until I was on his back, pulling at his neck with everything I had to turn him around.

"I want to go on a secret adventure!" I scream as I squeeze harder.

"Not much of a secret if you tell everyone about it." Papa chokes out with a cough, pulling at my hands for me to stop pulling. When he turns back the way he was going I stop and smile as I push my head into his neck and smile into him.

I love papa.

"Go faster Fossil Dad!" I demand, pointing the way with my finger. I giggle when Dad groans and leans back to pinch me a little.