Chapter 28

Lena's POV

I started talking to the cute bartender which by the way her name is Izzie and her ex-girlfriend used to work for L-Corp a year ago.

"So you're telling me that your ex was Casey one of the smartest and nicest girls I ever worked with" I chuckled a little as I took a sip from my whiskey. I heard Izzie let out a small chuckle then replied with a simple nod.

"Aren't you suppose to be a responsible adult and drink only one drink so you can drive home"giggled Izzie as I finish up my second whiskey. "I just broke up with my fiancé today so I deserve this" I smirked.

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't know" replied Izzie "don't worry Izzie,you didn't know" I smiled and finished my drink. "Ok your ride is here Luthor" pointed Izzie to the blonde girl standing by the door. "Izzie you drive me home please" I begged as I saw the blonde girl getting closer. "Sure but why" replied Izzie as she grabbed her keys.

"That blonde girl is my ex fiancé" I buried my head on her chest trying to fake I'm over her. I felt Izzie's hands wrapping around my waist as she pulled me closer to whisper something "your ex is hot".

I let out a small chuckle and whispered back "she is hot but she is a snake". Izzie laughed and grabbed my hand to lead me to her car. She opened the door for me and smiled, I smiled back and got on the car. It smells like her perfume in here and it's fantastic since she has a nice perfume.

I zoned out a little as I saw the rain drops moving on the window "Earth to Lena Luthor, I repeat earth to Lena Luthor" I heard Izzie chuckle as I zoned back in I smiled and replied "I'm sorry is that so much stuff is happening that I zone out". Izzie nodded as in agreement "yeah I get it you don't have to explain yourself I just wanted to tell you we are here". "Wait how did you know where I lived" I asked confused.

"You told me while you where telling me your life story, which was probably not the smartest Idea" Izzie let out a small laugh as she got out of the car. She walked to the other side of the car and opened my door. "We are here Ma'am", I started laughing at her behavior "you know you don't Have to be that formal, right?". "I know I just want to be formal" the medium height girl responded.

She walked me to my door and leaned in for a kiss. I was shocked that she did that but I don't know if it was the alcohol or what but I kissed a complete stranger back.

The taste The lemonade that she was drinking earlier. "I'm sorry about that" she said as she pulled out of the kiss. I just smirked and pulled her back to kiss her we where getting heated up until I heard a voice.

"I'm sorry to interrupt" Said Kara as she looked down.