30, Flirty and Dying?

Bonus Chapter 11

mis·er·y

/ˈmiz(ə)rē/

noun

a state or feeling of great distress or discomfort of mind or body.
●a cause or source of great distress or discomfort.
●a state of suffering and want that is the result of poverty or affliction

2months later

   "Harper c'mon you need to eat!"Trinity yelled, frustrated.

  Harper laid in her bed, not moving a muscle. She been in a state where her mind wasn't in tuned with her body no longer.

  Ever since Raymen's death, she hasn't been herself. She felt like a piece of her was gone.

  Harper was usually one with thick skin, most of the times can move past the pain she endured, but something was different about this pain she felt--it was unbearable and she never wished it on anybody else.

  Sniffling, she closed her eyes. Hoping Trin would walk away and leave her to die, but she knew deep down that was never going to happen.

Feeling a weight come on to her bed, she knew Trin wasn't leaving her alone anytime soon.

A hand pressed on her mid-back. "Harper I know you feel like this hurt won't ever go away, but it will--you just need to try--"cutting her off.

"Please save the lecture."Harper hissed out.

Flinching back, Trinity sighed pushing her hand through her hair defeated.

Getting up she lingered in the room, glancing at the pictures that were on the dresser.

  Tearing up, seeing the happy reflection of herself and her beautiful friends. It almost felt like it wasn't them, like someone else was a passenger in their bodies taking them along for a ride.

Shoot, it seemed like all those good days were now something foregin.

There was never a laugh, smile or moment of affection.

  Now it was just tears, quietness, and harsh remarks.

  Zoning back into reality, Trinity turned glancing back at a unmoved Harper.

"I'll be back with your food."She spoke, leaving the room knowing she wasn't going to get a response.

Once Harper heard the door shut, she let out the sob that she was biting back.

The tears rushed down her face, making her sight blurry and her heart was break.

  The pain she felt was suffocating.

She closed her eyes, trying to see the visions of the love of her life.

  It seemed like the best place to remember him was in her sleep, reasons why she sleeps all day long-- all so she can see him again.