♢14

I hate people like you

That had been on her mind since the day he had said it. Yunhee currently resided in their hangout, staring off into space whilst Jeno threw a ball at the wall and caught it successfully everytime.
Renjun was reading a book with glasses perched on his nose as the younger two engaged in a video game.

The door swung open and Donghyuck walked in, smirking as he did.
"What's got you in a good mood?"
Renjun pointed out and Donghyuck shrugged, walking over to the mini fridge and taking out a drink.
"Why are your fists red- did you fight again?"

At the sound of that, Yunhee turned her attention towards the boy who shook his hand in slight pain.
"He got what was coming to him."
"Who?" Jisung enquired.
"Who'd you think? He was saying shit about Yunhee too-"
"What did he say?" She interjected.

Donghyuck looked at his best friend and sighed.
"He was just saying how you're better off without me." Donghyuck scoffed.
"I'm too controlling apparently."

"Jaemin said that?" She asked confused, wondering why he had basically told her to fuck off one day and the next he was trying to defend her?
Donghyuck nodded.
"Don't worry, I landed one right on that ugly face of his- payback for your chocolate cake." Donghyuck laughed and sat besides Jeno.

"Are you okay?" She asked, walking over to Donghyuck and he nodded, grabbing her hand and lazily smiling at her.
"You should see him." He chuckled and Yunhee glanced down at Donghyuck.

"Where is he?"
"What-"
"Where's Jaemin?"
"Why do you care? You hated him-"
"You hate him, not me."

She said, eyes no longer soft. Donghyuck glanced over the girl and stood up.
"Why are you suddenly defending him?" Donghyuck's eyes gazed down into hers and she sighed.

"Because he has no one- it's not fair."
"No what's not fair is that you're my fiance but you keep running after another guy."

Yunhee exhaled sharply, humoured.
"It's arranged Donghyuck- it's not like we have feelings for each other."
Those words cut through the air harshly and Donghyuck took a step back, nodding dejectedly.

"He's in the courtyard."
With that Donghyuck walked away and didn't look back as the girl left.

" With that Donghyuck walked away and didn't look back as the girl left

"Go away." Jaemin grumbled as he flinched, bending down to pick up his discarded bag. Yunhee didn't answer, she only leant forward to pick his bag for him- standing straighter and taking in his appearance.

"He called his friends didn't he?" Yunhee stated, eyes softening at Jaemin's state. His own eyes traced her and he gulped, Adams apple bobbing as he looked away from her.
"Leave me alone."

Yunhee didn't reply, she only stood in the same place and looked up at him. The silence consuming over them.
"What?" He asked, eyes flickering down to her.

"I'm sorry." The sincerity of her voice surprising him as she looked down in guilt. "It's all my fault, Donghyuck only did it because that day at the shop and then in the hallway-" she blurted out, sighing afterwards. "You don't deserve this."

Jaemin didn't really know what to say as he watched the girl become emotional. He knew she was a little sensitive from the time in the shops when tears pooled in her eyes- the same as now.

However a strange emotion pulled at his heart.
Yunhee looked up at him, lips automatically pulled into a small pout- as it did whenever she cried.

The sight of his wounds made her even more upset and she leaned forward, her cheeks resting on his chest and her arms around him.

Yunhee was hugging Jaemin, and everyone was watching.