Bonus Chapter 2

“How is she?” Ryleigh, or Rin had refused to leave his side even while being examined by the doctor. 

To say his pack is scared of him is an understatement, they were terrified of him and for the safety of the little girl when they saw her. However, when they tried to take her away, not only did she refused to be taken away, but his wolf almost took over again. In the end, due to the increasingly threatening growls that his wolf elicited, it was decided that the girl would stay with him.

“She will need a couple of weeks to heal since she is not a werewolf. Thankfully the wound on her forehead is not that deep so she doesn’t need any stitches.”

He was furious, yet he reminded himself to remain calm as possible. Some guardians are able to feel the emotions of the people around them, however, only mature ones are able to dig deeper into one’s mind. His emotions in the forest had been too overpowering that the girl had noticed it. He did not want to overwhelm her with his emotions, especially when she still needs to cope with what had happened back there.

“Mister Alpha, Rin wants to take a bath.” He turned to face the doctor, asking if she could take a bath.

“Oh, she can take one, just make sure that no water come close to her forehead.”

“Thank you Doctor.” The adults in the room smiled for the first time today. Seeing Rin smile is enough to brighten up their day and even their Alpha's, judging by how proud his face become.

Walking out of the room, one of his pack members brought up the topic they had been thinking about. “Alpha, we need to find her parents. They must be worried sick.”

The thought of this child being taken away from him was enough for his wolf to make an appearance. His face had fully shifted to that of a wolf’s, while the rest of his body is following. However, one whimper from the kid had stopped him from shifting completely. 

“Rin wants to take a bath. Alpha and Rin stinks. No?”

His wolf, eager to please this child, turn back to where he was going before. The rest of his packmates remained there, shocked by their Alpha’s attitude. 

He had dinner brought up to them when they were done with her bath. Rin said she wanted pizza, so he ordered a medium for her and a large for him, with wings and fries on the side. Though he may have taken a liking to her, it baffles him to know that someone could like pineapple pizza. 

“No Alpha. Dinner not here. We have to go downstairs to eat.” 

“Why? We can just eat here. I can hear your stomach growling already.” He scoffed. It had been so long since he sat and ate together with his pack. 

“No. Mommy said that bugs will come to our rooms if we eat here. Let's...goo...” He watched, amused as this little kid try to pull him out of this room by pulling at his shirt, with no success of course. “Alpha, come..here…” She had paused to take a breath and proceed to try and pull him again, but this time she grabbed his pants.

He grabbed his pants just in time before it slid down. “Okay we are going downstairs.”

Rin waited for him to grab their food before they exited his bedroom. As expected, everyone went silent when he stepped into the dining room, but he didn’t care. His pup wants to eat here and she will eat here.

Wait What? My pup?

But before he was left to wonder his thoughts, Rin had pulled up a seat for him. 

“Alpha, sit here.” Everyone held their breath, sending silent prayers for the girl who had dared to order their Alpha. To their surprise, he took the seat and helped the girl up into her baby seat. Ignoring people’s eyes on them, the two simply ate and enjoy their meal.